Watch this
andrea24

reprint girl hoody!

tinymouse

I keep waiting for it to come back in green..:o(

xsomniloquist

please bring this back in green!

arsenicdrone

What? Why is this not green anymore? I have one like that, so I'm OK, but really, this has to be green.

SPECiAL--DELiVERY

REPRINT - but yeah, i'm preferring the green as well

Tooi Ake

Am I seeing things? Looks like the guy in the new wheat thins "football/cream cheese" commercial is wearing the green stone jungle shirt.

chunkyblamm

nope i noticed the same thing on that commercial

Charon96

when will this be available in green again?

jbilow

No, no , no , no no. When I requested a reprint, I was looking for the large hoodie--not the Tee. How about adding a section to the request that indicates which size and style we're looking for. Also, when is the large hoodie coming back?!

punkrocklion120

I say green is better. If blue is better, buy it now and then reprint in green so others can buy that as well.

mad_dogs_bite

I'd really like to have it back in green as well. Especially a green hoodie would be nice!

ItWassGreatt

yeahhh a green hoodie would be sweet!

PDiddy311

this was the first threadless shirt i wore! i never saw it in green but that does sound like it would look good. id like to see that.

rick7313

Me and my roomies started a t-shirt gang and this is mine. I love it.

s_zimm

should definitely reprint in green or maybe even a tan, or cream..? And would there be any hard feelings about flipping the design? (trees on top reflecting buildings on bottom) I think that would be cool..

francesco.rizzo

Both (shirt and hoodie) have been in my first order, so I like them.

feibos

I got it in blue, but I'd like to have the green one as well.

hype7

i spot the sydney skyline :)

kalimna

Great design!. I'd ove to get this shirt for my hubby!, the green is a great suggestions too!

thebonster

bring back the green hoodie. please :D

billykincaid

I saw a guy wearing the green shirt on MTV's Guy Code last night. Y'all need to bring that color back! Please, thank you. :)

henhen387

yeah i have to agree the green one match the design. CAMPING for it (:

JacobRobinson

I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. I appreciate spending some time to talk about that. Thanks for sharing for it.

msconsumer

I've been waiting for this to be reprinted on green.

romaisa

It was a very great idea! Just wanna say thank you for the information you have diffused. Just continue composing this kind of post. I will be a loyal reader, thanks a lot

QuessByrd

Love the art & printed on a nice light color.

shannonmuench

Ordered this shirt and am very disappointed in the shirt quality. Very thin and you can see through it. I have ordered light blue shirts in the past and loved them but I will be returning this one.

nimh_

This design has definitely been done before. Saw this years ago as a giant wall decal you could order. Couldn't find the original source after a few minutes of googling, but sucks to see somebody profit from others ideas without any slight mention of influences or sources.

nimh_

This design has definitely been done before. Saw this years ago as a giant wall decal you could order. Couldn't find the original source after a few minutes of googling, but sucks to see somebody profit from others ideas without any slight mention of influences or sources.

jeji

I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. I appreciate spending some time to talk about that.

ScottCrawford

Awesome design, but I don't like the placement. I'd like it to be larger and lower.

nersa426

Make this into a duffle bag!!!!!!! It'd be sooo cool

Nick'sNewGroove

What is the difference between a threadless guys tee and a guys tee?

Averia Bach

reprint the girly tank

harrisond2

I gave mine away to my girlfriend, now I want another one in kelly green

holly.mcdaniel.528

I want this desperately but what is with the high neck lines? What happened to the scoop neck!!!!!

Ilikeskiing

friggen sick rad bro and I like the model's face

Mercaptopropyl

Had this in green a long time ago. Don't know why anyone would want it in colors like light blue...

Kieran023

Every time I'm here it's sold out in any size that would fit me! darn

piella

One of my long-time favorite shirts. I'll buy another one when it's back in my size.

No account?
Join Us