Close
One second...

Red

Well no wonder the Big Bad Wolf was after her, just look how she's dressed (I doubt grandmother approves)... heels for walking in the woods is also such a poor footwear choice.

Did this in 6 colors and it can really go on any color shirt though I originally planned it on heather gray. Red Riding Hood really comes out on a darker color shirt while all the details of the trees come out on a lighter color shirt.. Hope you all enjoy :-)

Watch this
QuigglyPhD

Well no wonder the Big Bad Wolf was after her, just look how she's dressed (I doubt grandmother approves)... heels for walking in the woods is also such a poor footwear choice.

Did this in 6 colors and it can really go on any color shirt though I originally planned it on heather gray. Red Riding Hood really comes out on a darker color shirt while all the details of the trees come out on a lighter color shirt.. Hope you all enjoy :-)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Even though the style of the background tree wolf and RRH don't mesh well, it's a sweet idea indeed and like it a lot as a whole visual on heather gray the best. Maybe soften the style of RRH and make it a tad less cartoony? Awesome idea.

DuMone

she´s really hot! No wonder that the wolve wants her! I prefer it on the dark tee. And I like the mix of styles here!

QuigglyPhD

Cool, she's up for voting... you can also vote for her at Emptees. Thanks all in advance for the love and I always appreciate critiques too.

Blame the Moon

Witty and well done. Awesome work!!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

she is hot!!!

haleighface

I love the wolf in the trees, I'd buy this even just for that detail. Something about her body position and right hand bugs me though, like it's a little too turned away from us, and her hand is a little too flared. This looks awesome on charcoal! Nice job man :)

mimpee

niCe :D

MrsJ

love the wolf in the trees.

scibeck

i love the trees!

shelbylugal

awesome! i would totally buy this

if you dont mind, can you vote for my "risk it for the biscut slogan" by clicking "id wear it' here ----risk it for the biscut

gonegon

Another sexy little red riding hood... I rele like the wolf in the tree 4$

S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

nice girl :)

sub2halfmiler

Really cool idea, Jon. Though I do agree about the right hand and style of red after using a separate type of detail in the trees. She's almost too cartoony. But all in all, pretty damn cool.

QuigglyPhD

Thanks everyone for all the comments and suggestions. i want to try working on more subtle design elements from now on and this was one of my first attempts into this style so all comments on what works and what doesn't is greatly appreciated

Laura330

The wolf in the trees is such a unique idea and the drawing is amazing. I would definitely buy!!!

Tom91

WOW!!!! I love it!!!

Peachbeach
Peachbeach profile pic Alumni

The girl is very pretty!

Rtk

it´s megan fox? hahha

SayadaR

Not digging the pin-up Red, but i love the way the wolf is incorporated! Clever, but cheapened by the slutatiousness somewhat

QuigglyPhD

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... thank you to everyone for the comments and critiques

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni

nice!

Ximjetta

it´s cool!

JustDan

I really like this, I'm a sucker for wolves , and having ordered 'the' red riding tee from this site, I now want this one too. The wolf in the trees is phenomenal, and I would buy the tee for that alone.

I agree with the comments about RRH. I know the style clash is deliberate I just think it's too contrasting so they don't quite juxtapose.So yeah definitely go less cartoony. And I think it's her whole right arm that looks a little off..

JustDan

I really like this, I'm a sucker for wolves , and having ordered 'the' red riding tee from this site, I now want this one too. The wolf in the trees is phenomenal, and I would buy the tee for that alone.

I agree with the comments about RRH. I know the style clash is deliberate I just think it's too contrasting so they don't quite juxtapose.So yeah definitely go less cartoony. And I think it's her whole right arm that looks a little off..

No account?
Join Us