Watch Out, He Bites

Gotta watch out for those hungry bunnies when you're wearing orange, they might mistake you for a delicious carrot. :DrnrnMy first submission, yay. :D rnrnThanks so much to everyone who helped me in critique, you're totally awesome! ;D

Watch this
ADrabLunacy

Gotta watch out for those hungry bunnies when you're wearing orange, they might mistake you for a delicious carrot. :DrnrnMy first submission, yay. :D rnrnThanks so much to everyone who helped me in critique, you're totally awesome! ;D

ADrabLunacy

It's up for scoring, YAY! :D

ANCU

The thumbnail looks so cute but the design... oh man, delicious!!!! Specially on orange :P

huddyyeo

Yay you submitted it! 5$

Mich54

Cool idea i thought it was a monte python reference at first though

ADrabLunacy

Thanks so much, everyone. :D Mich54, I actually didn't think of Monty Python when I was drawing it, but thought of it when I inked. lol :)

S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

hardcore illo

geektees

i'm a little uncomfortable which must mean its working. well done.

ADrabLunacy

Hehe, thank ya', geektees. :D

Saramazing

Daaaw. :D It's a bunny.

ADrabLunacy

Saramazing - Yay for bunnies! :D

rompetelcuero - Thank you. :D

Skertchy

5$ I wish you the best of luck! =D It was very enjoyable to see the progress on this one.

ADrabLunacy

Thanks so much, Skertchy! :D

dubayandel

I'm glad to finally see someone take a stand on the flesh eating bunny problem. Also, it's a really great shirt. I hope you make more submissions in the near future. :)

mimpee

nice :)

pyhu

tasty!

Fonus

Evil.

ADrabLunacy

Thanks so much, everyone. :D

Mogodesigner

like the bunny, not so sure about the side intestines

a.d.17
a.d.17 profile pic Alumni

nice

virginiah

jajaja, its very simple but i like it... its a beautiful bunny!

ewaken
ewaken profile pic Alumni

haha monty python!! i like!

ADrabLunacy

Hee, thanks so much everyone. :D And thanks so much to everyone who voted and commented. 2.52, not too shabby, I think. ;) Thanks again, everyone! :D

No account?
Join Us