Close
One second...

No More Bento

No More Bento

Watch this
Gerozephyrus

The design looks awesome, I just don't really care for the shirt color.

Daviisilva

wow! reprint!!

Daviisilva

wow! reprint!!

bottleHeD

This is gorgeous! I wish Threadless printed more awesome illustrations like there...

Dreamie411

I love this print so much, but I just can't do the orange shirt! I keep hoping someday the color changes to something more friendly to a pasty white girl.

RoninRaffiki

Yeah what happened to the original submission muddy khaki colour?

Hailfire704

I love this shirt but I don't love the orange.

ganja_gorrilla

i have brought this tshirt and i really want to get a 'ronin' tattoo in this style. have you done any other art work with these characters or direct me to where i could find some with similar style... if i get this tattooed i have to destroy the t shirt evidence!!

scott-o

this is great... I hate to be a downer, but is there any chance of getting the design 'flipped', so that the hands of the characters are in the right position on the sword handle? I teach Japanese sword and would be answering questions about this constantly if I wore the shirt.

scott-o

this is great... I hate to be a downer, but is there any chance of getting the design 'flipped', so that the hands of the characters are in the right position on the sword handle? I teach Japanese sword and would be answering questions about this constantly if I wore the shirt.

Benicio

Love the design! but, like other have said, the orange is too much. Please reprint on the original submission color!

HenriLevalampi

Would definitely buy this one... but the orange :

MikeMurrayFTW

I picked this up and the orange is even brighter in person but the design is extremely sharp.

koreamom

my son likes this shirt but he also would want the original color. orange is just too, well orange for him.

TBern

Could you bring this back in a different color please? Like the olive?

DonsSword

I'm in the same boat with scott-o--I love this shirt, but the image really, really, really needs to be flipped, then I would buy it. The overall quality and craft in the illustration is top notch, I even like the tangerine color, but the placement of hands is wrong. Left hand should be on the bottom of the tsuka, right hand at the top near the tsuba (guard). After 15 years of Kendo, I can't wear this because I would get grief from folks in the know. Flip it, and I'll buy it.

Jilara

I just found the perfect Christmas present. YES!

BrownMan87

Did this design get larger on the shirt? I swear the one I bought a while ago was much smaller...

apollyoneum

I totally agree with Don on the hand position on the sword, It seems silly but Manga lovers and sword fighters would only be able to enjoy this in a mirror! :P such a silly thing to keep the same on the re-print! nevermind I hope it sells lots! It's pretty wicked!

kjchrist

Agree with the people below...please either flip the image, or move to the other side of the shirt so the action is going toward the center. Then, print on a shirt that doesn't look like I'm going hunting or working at Home Depot, and I'll definitely buy. A bamboo-green would be fitting.

kjchrist

Agree with the people below...please either flip the image, or move to the other side of the shirt so the action is going toward the center. Then, print on a shirt that doesn't look like I'm going hunting or working at Home Depot, and I'll definitely buy. A bamboo-green would be fitting.

And as for the hand-position...maybe they're both just left-handed.

JVC

You flip it, I buy it.

I also do Kendo, and the right hand's always on top - even if you're left handed.

Shangrilla

It's a pity that the shirt is not in black.

dmurphy2292

I request moar , when will moar be made?

lonelylemon

if its in black that would be awesome

tribblewing

No reprint for girly?

swdesai21

Like the design, please center it. And maybe change the color. To black. Would love to see more martial arts shirts (esp. tae kwon do!!). Thanks!

toadboy65

I love this design, but the image is TOO low. Center the image and I promise to buy three.

edersons

You guys SERIOUSLY need to reprint the size M. Been AGES since i saw it avaliable

No account?