6. 46
  7. 47
  8. 48
  9. 49
  10. 50
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Hey new people!

Just a friendly reminder that even though this thread seems popular, the guy who started it has not been here for 3 YEARS. So he's not going to score or comment your stuff.

cucco

Hi, this is my second design here on threadless, i´m aware that the guy who started the thread is long time gone, but i thought i could give it a try, at least for other people to see it. Hope you like it. :)

https://www.threadless.com/designs/senor-magic-fingers

silviuchiriac

Thank you, Wilfur

Only 3 days!

venoxy

<script

THANK YOU Wilfur

pong_pagong

Hi Wilfur and everyone.Hope you like my design.Thanks!!!

donut_buy

Tanner_Bisson

Another for the horror contest hope you like it

Tanner_Bisson

Here's a new one just got approved today. Hope you like it

natarajan_dinesh

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/monstrous-dwarf-2/ Inspired from A Song of Ice and Fire is a series of epic fantasy novels written by American novelist and screenwriter George R. R. Martin. Martin began the first volume of the series, A Game of Thrones. I just Illustrated tyrion lannister Face, Their sigil is a golden lion on a field of crimson so i included that also here and also hand of the king badge. Lord Tyrion Lannister, served as acting Hand of the King in place of his father from the Battle of the Whispering Wood until after the Battle of the Blackwater hope you guys like it thank you

Evan_Luza
Evan_Luza profile pic Alumni

Comments welcome!

hairballx

Hey guys! Can you please checkout my design. Much appreciated!

artechin

This is my second submission that I did with the help of my wonderful friend Beruhi

Link to the T-Shirt

Whipbot

My Design Entry for Girly Design Challenge titled Fall A design praising patternted (diduseewhatididthere) simplicity. Please Vote and Drop a Comment, Thanks.

xnb40

nice designs keep it up :D hope you check out mine

ndough

Hey Guys, this is my submission for minimalism.. score 5 and happy spacey... blacklight

bmaw

Score my design

Merde

AvinashBhatU

Good work...please check out my stuff

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 42
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46