Close
One second...

Last day SCORING! Comments and votes are greatly appreciated! :)

Here is my latest 3 submission, the first two are part of the 101010 contest where I decide that steampunk should be the new icon for threadless! And I was making sequel tee (you can read about the story on the voting page).

So please do leave your comment and vote on these 3 designs! If you want to leave your design for me to vote, feel free to put them here :) Thanks!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
emilyzet

crap, i didn't copy. that's some other link, my bad.

i've really been a noob when posting links recently, i have no excuse for it

almozline
almozline profile pic Alumni

Done, amazing stuff!!

Steampunk Art

@emilyzet i was like hmmmm.. is this right? scam website? hmmm... anyway i have scored and comment on yours man! great concept

@almozline I have actually score 5$ for that design even before you ask me! also i just commented on it :) great stuff!

emilyzet

yeah, i'm sorry about that :( n same to you!

Ivantobealone
Ivantobealone profile pic Alumni

Great stuff you have up , serious contenders !

Here's mine

And bump this blog as often as you want instead of asking people to check yours out in their design, just because a lot of people take offense and it could affect your score. :)

Steampunk Art

@ivan oopss sorry didnt know about that :( well i hope ppl don't hate me for spamming :( Thanks for the heads up! anyway, score and commented on yours!

@jerbing done mate! thanks!

Ivantobealone

They won't hate you! It's just part of the learning process here. Plus your art is fantastic and it's bound to get great scores I believe you're first sub broke a 3 and that's quite an accomplishment!

Steampunk Art

yups2, i still need to learn to play by the rules around threadless. Yeah I got a little above 3, I hope this few ones can be better. Is there any alternative ways to promote the art?

Cy-Co

I've already voted on your three designs. you've got a great drawing style. The details in your work is amazing. I'm sure it won't be long before you get printed.

Steampunk Art

@cy-co thank you bro! and I hope you are right! btw nice concept and title you got there! good job!

Ivantobealone

Steampunk, you're doing great! As a rule of thumb a design's success is measured by the number of people scored vs number of comments. If you have, like you do, 140 votes and 30 comments that's considered fantastic! You may wanna try posting your design on your facebook profile for extra attention bot mostly score as much as you can and participate in blogs and so on.

heldenstuff
heldenstuff profile pic Alumni

I'm sure it won't be long before you get printed. I second this! Your subs will do fine even without a lot of promotion. If you could spare some time, I have one up too

Thanks! :)

heldenstuff
heldenstuff profile pic Alumni

It would be great if you could post some close-ups of your designs somewhere. I'm sure folks would like to see all those sweet details. I would!

thedeetzes
thedeetzes profile pic Alumni

commented! Great work!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

NougatNuggets

Hi there! This is my first submission. Please check it out. Appreciate it!

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

thanks! Giving yours a look-see.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

vote! vote! vote! :)

Steampunk Art

thanks guys! I have scored everyone! great works! any more?

@jemae any new art bro?

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

hahaha! nothing right now! any idea mike? :D

Steampunk Art

do something for christmas!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

hmmm...thanks! :)

Tony Centeno
Tony Centeno profile pic Alumni

Just Scored!!! good luck!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

<big><big>Please vote for my collabs</big></big>

Steampunk Art

done! I like the fighting words!

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

Voted on one of yours!

Steampunk Art

@ben buzkill done sir!

@slaterock already gave you a 5$! very cool design!

momachka

here ya go and thanks)

Steampunk Art

done momachkka! anyone else?

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

great blog by the way! left some comments fit for.. an elemental king your submissions :D

BeeEve

Thanks! I voted on yours.

I'm new here, and trying to figure this all out. Here are my 1st submissions. I had three, but one ended early. :(

Steampunk Art

dude yours is so awesomeeee

Steampunk Art

you got some good slogan 8randon! specially "I can say racecar backwards."

coffeecandle

Collab with soloyo :) Thanks!

Steampunk Art

done! be sure to comment on mine too!

No.PLay

Thanks a lot ,haha. i will chenk yours too =D

Page:
  1. 1