Close
One second...

Fairy Dust

• by jbyron
  • posted Nov 10, 2010
  • 22 Comments

second attempt with this design. not something i normally do but I think this design is strong so i thought it deserved some tinkering with and a chance at a new life. Hope you like… and thanks for looking.

Watch this
jbyron
jbyron profile pic Alumni

second attempt with this design. not something i normally do but I think this design is strong so i thought it deserved some tinkering with and a chance at a new life. Hope you like… and thanks for looking.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

NICE even if it's kind of sad

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

enchantum

I like it a lot, and agree with soloyo...it is sad! I keep trying to visualize the wings in black. I suppose the red helps bring the whole thing together, but I keep seeing the wings and the bomb as the same thing and it bothers me. Did you ever consider doing the wings a semi transparent black?

mcmarcg

Nice spray paint look/graffiti art look.

lovesdogs

I must say- this is beautiful- and amazing- i couldnt personally wear this- too morbid- but i still give you a 5$ because the image is just stunning

maggien

I sooo love this, definitely buy! 555555

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni

ncie illo!

Tink1227

Love it! I would totally sport this! Great Job!

EN AJUSTES

Cool stencil treatment

mirisch

Cool graffiti style!

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

Great idea

S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

like the stencil effect

NonstopPitstop

lol why would a guy wearing this be flipping people off lol, and i think the title is very appropriate, there's about to be a lot of pixie dust, eveywhere!5$

No account?
Join Us