Close
One second...

BONSAI KITTENS LOVE YOU

BONSAI KITTENS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER! BONSAI BRING SMILES TO ALL OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD. BONSAI KITTENS LOVES YOU!

Watch this
undercoverwombat

BONSAI KITTENS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER! BONSAI BRING SMILES TO ALL OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD. BONSAI KITTENS LOVES YOU!

a__

ha! nice design

tjc45

hahahha 5!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME

How do cats always get themselves into these kinds of predicaments? I'd ditch the strange lined background.

Larie2792

i do not seem to find how this is funny? Trapping any creature in a small jar to make it grow in a deformed unnatural structure is simply sick and messed up. I don't quiet understand your intentions for making this shit or if you yourself thinks it funny to make a living creature suffer through its life in a jar? i give this shirt a zero.

misfitpatrick

Great way to bring awareness! Totally awesome. 5/5!

lovelightsoul

I agree with Larie. Unless you're making a statement against the bonsai torture, I'd rather this shirt be discarded.

Oshinoke

Great shirt!

YaaH

ANCU

curiosity makes the cat smarter but ultimately kills it :)))

chimarya

Hee Hee- reminds me of the kitten taco... :) Great Job!

Al-Bryan

cool!!!

Al-Bryan

cool!!!

-PiDjO-

horrible ! eurk :D

mirisch

Cool!

NonstopPitstop

I for one think it is off the chain, but i think i would add some clouds, to make them look like if they were falling, i don't know just my thought, still a cool design!!

ndikol

hahahaha!

pazzizlepants

This is pretty morbid and sickening, sorry I just find animal cruelty unfunny and disgusting:/

Skertchy

What I find hilarious is that people don't seem to realize Bonsai Kittens was a hoax site... This is a great design, though I agree, the background lines look out of place and distract from the image. I love how cutely deformed they look squishes them

nikolina100

I like it, sans lines would be better :)

Bongo Tees

OH NO ! Leave the animals be ! get some humans inside ...

No account?