Close
One second...

what do you hate?

tell me what you hate, tell me what angers you! tell me your pet peeves!! heres one of my many

i hate it when im eating an apple then suddenly i bite into bruised part of it. it ruins my apple eating experience i will throw my apple away when this happens.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
kanavera

I hate stupid people. I try not to but I can't help it!

bonedaddy

Tipping back a glass of ice water to take the last drink and the ice stays at the bottom of the glass until completely tipped back - then WHAM! right in the mouth (water down shirt).

littlem

I hate wehn a car starts to wander into my lane. I give them a little 'honk' and then they get pissed off and gesture wildly as if it was my fault in the first place!

little_hobbit_feet

I hate North American politics and parents who don't think that their children require supervision and let them stay outside playing until 11:30pm.

OrangeJuiceRevolution

This is silly, but I hate when I walk into a public restroom and the toliet hasn't been flushed.

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

I hate the busses where i live. They never come on time and they only come around every hour or so if you miss it your screwed and also the drivers who are assholes and see you coming and your like 2 seconds away and then drive off...and it's not like you can help not being their on time because you had to take a connecting bus to transfer to that bus and BAH.

margolove

I was at a Ben Lee/Ben Folds/Rufus Wainwright concert last night, and this girl behind me was singing along loudly/off-key to almost every song... it especially got me on "Hallelujah." I wanted to smack her. So, yeah, I hate it when that happens.

gerpander

I don't hate. I love.

PATRICKwMORGAN

The lack of moral fiber in the world today.

PATRICKwMORGAN

The lack of moral fiber in the world today.

mlnewco

I hate when people at work use their phones on speaker function ALL the time so I can hear every mundane detail of their lives.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

When a Threadless user doesn't share their profile and then proceeds to complain about everything in the blogs and comments.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

Agreed. Or just when harsh critism is dished out and the critic has no work to show for them selves.

your shirt rocks

im not in the service industry. but i leave a large tip for people.
i think 15 percent is a cheap ass tip.
its not tipping i believe in its over tipping its my phlosophy

littlem

I hate when I make an A$$ of myself (which, by the way, is pretty much every day:)

PATRICKwMORGAN

That's why you're so hateful all of the time, littlem. I was wondering.

themidtownkoala

I HATE when the people at work that use the same printer as I, pick up their print outs and leave mine out of order or laying on the table next to the printer. GAHhhhhhhh!!!

stuck with pins
stuck with pins profile pic Alumni

I hate people who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

<3

littlem

Awww, Patrick, have I hurt your feelings in some way??
Shut it, donkey! hee hee hee

themidtownkoala

Soooo agree stuck with pins. Everyone makes grammar mistakes from time to time and that's fine, but I hate when people mess up basics like your/you're, there/their/they're, and the famous and awful, "I should of." GAHhhhhhhh!!!

bonedaddy

I hate people who can't figure out how to use pronouns.

For instance:
"Them shoes are cute."

Just says alot about intelligence.

little_hobbit_feet

I don't think I've ever seen "I should of."
But the dangling of "at" drives me a little batty.
For instance:0 "Where's the pizza at?"

margolove

and sentences that end with prepositions!

fake headlines

in response to bonedaddy, i agree and thus hate central pennsylvania.

lovesickkid83

i hate people who say "bro"

littlem

'Sup, bro? Where you At???

lovesickkid83

augh i hate that!! maybe its a southern california thing

LagunasIX

there's nothing to hate but hate itself! that and high school. high school wins the award for biggest waste of time in the history of ever.

bonedaddy

"Nice. Them are good sentences."

lovesickkid83

i hate it when girls are around guys too much and they start to talk like them i call it when they get into "dude mode" it really bothers me.

LagunasIX

what if they're already in dude mode to begin with

littlem

lovesick, I hate it, too. I was just doing it to bother you.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I hate spoiled people who have no consideration or respect for humanity.

Oh, and fake boobs, too.

littlem

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

fake headlines

i hate microwaves that beep when the door's open.

margolove

I hate it when people fold the newspaper over backwards and then leave it that way. It takes forever to get it back in order.

PATRICKwMORGAN

I hate "bro", but think that "broseph" is one of the funniest things ever.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

HAHAH! Lovesick- I am totally one of those girls. Then again 95% of my friends are dudes. They often forget I am a lady. In fact, just last weekend my husband was telling his out of town friends how he & I were going to go visit them in a month because I "know how to bro down and can hang."

I take pride in that.

lovesickkid83

yea thats cool. i have these two cousins that do it. and they are the girliest of girls!! i think thats why it bothers me. ahhhh im going to call them right now and tell them how i feel!!!!

lovesickkid83

but i know girls who are cool and hang around guys all the time, so it comes natural. but not my cousins. they are stupid.

lovesickkid83

oh and BTW littlem i know u were just pulling my leg!

mertzy12

i hate it when you go to tim hortons and they have no more yogurt left s o you ask for a blueberry bran muffin and they dont have any of that either...so finally you settle for a lemon cranberry muffin and they give you carrot bran!!!

littlem

poor, poor kirsten.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Carrot bran = assplosion

I also hate when you bite the inside of your cheek. Then you continue to bit it over & over until it grows into a throbbing, bloody, oozing sore that takes 2 weeks to heal.

Reason #1 to why I quit gum.

lenabean

i hate it when people think im a loser cause i hang out with mostly boys. but girls are too mean! i have a few friends who are girls, but the other girls, the verypopular ones, they think im totally strange. well, i am. but they think in strange for the wrong reason. and that really steams my clams!!!

littlem

mezo, lenabean: I'm With ya on this one!
Sometimes I feel bad that I get along with the guys better than the girls. The girls are usually so 'catty' and 'gossip-y' and I never know what they're thinking about me. I know the'yre not all like that....but, for the most part. I don't mean any harm, but sometimes I think more like a guy, therefore, I can 'hang' with them more comfortably....
But the girls on threadless seem pretty cool, so it's all good. :)

mertzy12

i hate it when i get cheese stuck in my braces

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us