One second...

Decay, Select Girly Eco Pullover

• by lizagnaa
  • posted Nov 04, 2010
  • 35 Comments

Decay, Select Girly Eco Pullover

Watch this
lizagnaa

favourite of the current new select items. Size medium :)

Simone89

My favorite, but still too expensive!

carobiscuit

agree with simone, really cool but cant justify a 50.00 t shirt...

litchi_chan

I got this same style/fabric top with a cool Transformers graphic on it for $10 at Target. That price point is honestly ridiculous.

Doirn

I have to agree with everyone else here. I'd buy this if it wasn't so expensive.

dearboss

Agree with everyone else, too. LOVE this design, one of my favorites ever but costs way too much! =\

humanshaped

Hey Threadless, a little pricey, don't you think?

Lou_kneee

I LOVE this design. Is there any chance at all of it being made in a 2xl?

misstess

Gorgeous. Favourite of the Select fall catalogue. Size large.

jsmolka

The pullovers look awesome! Also agree it's a bit pricey, but considering it's organic cotton and recycled man made fibres, I think it's a competivie price. I wish my student budget would allow such luxury.

PhotographyWisp

Damn. I would buy this, but so expensive.

cbeee

Hate to be an echo, but the only thing keeping me from buying this is the price. Can't afford something this expensive, no matter how beautiful!

Xelien

They're specialty shirts with a higher quality of fabric, of course they're steep up the price(especially since they don't seem in demand)

I'm not dissing anybody who don't usually buy cloths for $50(especially on the internet) but I don't agree that it's quality is too expensive.

dreamscreams

i LOVE love love this! but i can't afford it. :(

adelaid3

beautiful. I'd knock the price down by $20 at least, however. Whoever is responsible for the marketing of these select shirts is trying too hard to make it seem 'exclusive', which I believe contradicts the spirit of Threadless designs. At least it's not made in a sweatshop...

allify

Too pricey for me, but gorgeous shirt.

skabs

I

skabs

I love the design, the long sleeves and the loose collar. That being said, I don't love the price. I can't afford that, even for a beautiful tee-shirt. It's still a tee-shirt and not something I'd wear to an event that requires a fifty dollar shirt. If it were less pricey it'd probably be sold out already.

CapnD

could not agree more...most of the select tees are way too pricey but lovely...i agree with an earlier comment, i think 30 is more than fair for this and 20 is more than fair for the short sleeve select tees

S7~

I'm echoing every one else's comments- much too rich for my broke ass law student budget, but beautiful.

ilovehoodies

awesome but not worth 50 bucks. LOWER THE PRICE

MissBeFunk

I agree with everyone too......great design and love it but too expensive. why not print it on a diffrent material if the organic cotton is too expensive? really love it though.

lokismaster

i want it soooo bad, i cant afford it =(

Kira_Uzaki

The design is awesome. I commend the artist for the work. I wish I could draw like that.

Seasira

I love this shirt and want it badly, but even 39 is to much. I would go for 20...

savanduh

Love it. A lil pricey tho.

Super Rocker

I hope I will stumble across some money before it's sold out :(

taniabnielsen

I got this one, and I love the fabric and the print. But it fits strange :( Too loose under the arms. And the stitching is not perfect.

Linzy17

Please provide a 2xl size!!

ilovehoodies

Everyone please ask for a reprint of size M!!!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Very nice ;D

No account?
Join Us