First Submission!

This is my first sub to threadless and I am submitting 3 design for the 101010 contest. I always love steampunk style! I think it is the best fantasy style ever created.

STORY:
The Bishopthorpe Castle has been lost to the hand of an evil witch. The princess who is the last heir of the throne is forced to escape the castle. Leaving her people under the spell of the witch broke her heart but she will need to gather an army to regain her throne.

This design is drawn with steampunk style and using 6-colors.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Stile

Damn! This is really well done! Good job!

DAMG0014

Ugh, this is so awful, learn to draw properly, bro. It looks like you used MS Paint; your lines are all ugly and stuff. Maybe your next sub will be better.

I'm just envious, because this a really awesome first submission. Plus, there's boobies.

Steampunk Art

@Stile thanks!

@DAMG0014 wow is it that obvious that I draw it using MS Paint? ill try to use illustrator next time :p Thanks for the feedback tho :D

DAMG0014

Are you mocking my Illustrator skills? Those are fighting words, dude!

Steampunk Art

woot nooo, i didnt say that! hahaaha. give ice cream to chill you down

Boycey

Looks great!

Steampunk Art

bump before going to sleep

please vote and comment! Thanks!

dust9

$5 on this one, well done. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

raditya

holy cow man! so good!

Steampunk Art

only 3 more days! please help to vote! thanks

Steampunk Art

oh thank you jemae, im a big fan of your works!

Steampunk Art

aww thanks for the free bump :) bump

Steampunk Art

aww thanks for the free bump :) bump

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Great job!

Steampunk Art

thank you andyg :D yours are legendary!

Steampunk Art

bump! last minute scoring, thank you everyone who have voted for this design. I really appreciate it :)

Steampunk Art

Thank you everyone for the vote and comment! and specially to Jemae who giving me free bumps! hahahaha

anyway i got a 3.04 for my final score, not sure if its good enough or not?

Be sure to check my other submission!

rhythmdev9

3.04 is a great first score, please don't discouraged if you don't win the big prize, you have the talent to do well here, just keep plugging away

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us