love it!!! =)

Pjpram

Please reprint this tee.

Zoe M.

I made that puzzle! REPRINT, please!

alecat2

I love the art style on this.

sajorojas

I just bought this in a Guys medium and it's like 3 inches longer than the shirts I bought earlier this year. It seems that every time I buy shirts from threadless they're an inch longer than the last one. I understand that tall people need to be clothed as well, but maybe Threadless could make make a note explaining that anyone under 5'9 should expect to bone up on their shirt-hemming skills unless they want to look like they've swiped something from their big-brother's wardrobe.

linzfaery

haha love this, hate thomas kinkade

AidyTM

Bought this tee a couple of weeks ago. Love the design, but the colour of the shirt is a lot different to what you see in the photo. It's kind of a dark creamy kind of colour. Also, the quality of the shirt itself is lacking somewhat (and also quite large), compared to other shirts I've bought from Threadless.

Not complaining, I still like the tee, just forewarning anybody who might be thinking of ordering one :)

Quayvo83

Got this one in my closet...

amanitium

Agree with AidyTM, I really love the design, but the shirt quality is a disappointment.

stephen303

why is this shirt so big?

Clumsy Zombie

Looks kinda like a thomas kinkade painting. I wonder if that is where you got your inspiration.

nash bridges

reprint size M plssssssssssssss

elcynic

Ah, at last another being that shares my firey hatred of Mall Art.

I.Am.Alex

Please reprint guy's small for $10 :)

gurglemeow

Prints please! Want it framed!

asfi235

Now would be an especially awesome time to reprint this. You know you want to, Threadless!

Charlotte.B

Although I don't share in the Kinkade hate (poor guy) like others seem to, I do hope you create more robot designs. This is fantastic.

decimoq

thats great!

daniel.john.spencer

Fantastic design, unfortunately the shirt itself is miles bigger than others purchased in the same size, making it unwearable. Hopefully you've rectified this issue or you'd have most people unable to wear after ordering, there was that much difference in sizing!

iamsuperwholocked

If this came in a boat or V-neck, I would totally buy it.

GnomePudding

OMG I f*cking love this. I don't think my wife will like me getting this... since i recently bought 7 shirts...

noctowll

size is okay now?

noctowll

size is okay now?

LanCZ

I'd be happy with an M too ;)

D9time

'Spooky narrative, well executed; 'might just have to purchase!

NZ.Taz

Gave the first one of these away to a friend who loved it on sight. Can't resist getting another for myself again, so cool!

xanthier

This is amazing

emilyniland

This is still one of my favorite shirts

Coltonsteves

REPRINT!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!-

No account?
Join Us