Close
One second...

Tee Which Shall Not Be Named

Single colour on white, or on various house colours. Can you spot all of the references?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Single colour on white, or on various house colours. Can you spot all of the references?

JIMorgan

OMG this is incredibly epic!!!!! WANTS!!!!!!! $5

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Sweet!

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I almost think you're trying to capitalize on Alex's recent HP design, but I don't care. This is friggin' amazing. Please print this. 5$

tjc45

yes yes yes!!

clairepeck

I would buy a hoodie AND a tee of this! Amazing!!!!!!!!!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Stellar! Super twist on the bolt motif!

vintagepages

yes this is amazing! well done. $5

ChrisMelberger

after re-reading the whole series this summer...I love it man! 5$

WEAREYAWN

WOW!!! Super cool!!!! We're just rewatching all the movies in preparation of November 17th :) Awesome! Loving the marauder's map style flash thingy there!!! $5

kristyn11

Love it! Not sure if it would be printed though, due to some of the images, but one can hope! 5$

Jake Friedman

It's a nice design, with plenty of relevant references. Two major concerns with this printing 1. It's not really the shape of the HP scar 2. I have no idea how many shirts about Harry Potter Threadless will print, but if they're limiting it to one: It's going to be Al(ice)(ex), without a doubt.

Good Luck!

quick-brown-fox

Thanks for your awesome comments so far, only just saw this went up. I'm as excited as the next fan boy about the next film, so this is my little tribute. Whatever the outcome of the design, I had a ball doing it, especially the presentation! :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

EPIC

chickenblood

Never seen Harry Potter, but this design is very cool anyway.

lovesdogs

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Print print print! please!

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

yes

rchlbhn

LOVE! HP

Johnny Baboon
Johnny Baboon profile pic Alumni

this is a HP shirt that i would wear

leighta

We wants it, my preciousssss...

Nikki79

Very cool!

Battle-Cat

Fantastic presentation, mate. Good luck, I think it'll do well!

(BTW I'm still waiting for your J With A Silent B to print!)

scibeck

Brilliant! $5

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

cool! :)

leech_
leech_ profile pic Alumni

really nice!

mcmarcg

The lightning bolt, there has been so many of them on here lately...also not knowing the reference either. Obviously you know your shit, so that's cool and looks pro and stuff.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Exceptional 5$

ma kettle

This is bloody brilliant!! 5$

MariaY

5$ love it.

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

hahah! cool! I dig the little footsteps in the presentation!

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

It's really cool!!

teapot47

Very nice son

quick-brown-fox

Thanks so very much for the awesome comments everyone!

xswierdo21

i want it now!!

xswierdo21

i want it now!!

Damierz123

This is brilliant

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Some people here are ridiculous, just because a high-scoring Harry potter shirt is gonna be printed doesn't mean other people can't harness the power of a pop culutre reference in a completely different way. There's been a million pacman/cookie monster tees but no one says there can't be more if done well.

That being said, I do agree this is a fun design, but this actually reminds me of a Harry Potter version of nathanpyle's LOST tribute tee...it's basically the same idea just slanted towards another pop culture property. I do wish it was shaped a bit more like Harry's scar, but it's still an effective take on this style. Good luck!

quick-brown-fox

Thanks Evan, I know what exactly what you're saying. I did try the Harry Potter scar, but it's more of a line, which wouldn't allow me to do what I've tried to do here. Instead I looked to the Harry Potter font, to get the shape of the lightning bolt. It's a bit more graphic, but does the same job. Thinking about it, it is very similar to Nathan's shirt. For the challenge I was looking back at older Threadless tees which I think are iconic, one of my favourites of all time is "Stick Figures in Peril" by vonbrandis. I started with using The Dark Mark in a similar way, but ultimately thought something which represented Harry would be more fitting.

Anyway, as I said earlier, I had lots of fun doing this, so print or not, I got out of it what I wanted!

Magic is might!

squintygirl

Great presentation.

starlysh

I need this.

pia.tra
pia.tra profile pic Alumni

great job

andyhunt
andyhunt profile pic Alumni

I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan and I'd wear this. Great work!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?