Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
Picori

I can't believe something that directly copied something so famous (without acknowledging it) got through. If I wanted a Totoro design I'd buy official Ghibli Merch :/

JoSuits

It looks more like Totoro

b.impossible

so is this reprint better then the first print? when you read through the comments it really scares me to get this shirt....would be great to hear from those who had ordered this shirt during the last 2 months

noipster

Got this shirt recently, and I have to say it totally rocks. Passed someone today who did a massive double-take at my shirt I walked by, I'd just stepped out into the sunlight from being inside and the pattern would have been fading in :)

Not sure on how it goes with washing, I'm planning on hand washing mine (and line drying in the shade) to make it last as long as possible.

citrustwists

Reprint please in small or medium :D

citrustwists

citrustwists

pepunio

Repring please in small or medium :D

citrustwists

Repring please in small or medium :D

Red.Magena

Reprint in small, please

Daeva02

It barely has time to get reprinted before being sold out again, that's just how good it is! Brilliant =D

james.dean.7543

come on, reprint it in small..! please, please us! :3

emilyj98

super cute :) one of my favorite thread less shirts ...until i broke a pen on it WHAT

Titanboo

reprint please! :)

Kyla Barkley

What style of shirt is the 7th pic over its the second girl shirt

alicharmel

can someone tell me the difference between all three girls ones? what's the difference between the threadless girly tee vs. the regular girly tee? and which one is the boat neck?

Daeva02

@ Kyla Barkley and Alicharmel: I think the 7th pic is the boat neck tee (wider neck line, shorter sleeves), the 6th pic is both the Threadless girly tee and girly tee, if I'm not mistaken those are both the same judging by the sizes available (so the shape is the same, but the fabric might be different though, not sure). Hope that helps! =)

Juliopp

Just bought one :D

citrustwists

Any complaints on the newly printed ones? E.g., color fading with washes etc?

Mamaoth

Please reprint this, i am dying for this shirt! xD

ichafic

Please reprint!!! =(

ichafic

My order got lost, and the shirt got sold out :(

Please please reprint guys large!!!

Grin.Vein

Just received my order and unpacked it. They're sooo adorable. Thank you thank you thank you :)

edinarayne

smalls are gone :( please reprint!

MCLGarrett

I absolutely loved this shirt...until I washed it once. I've barely worn it since buying it because of how horribly it fared. After three washes, the purple is gone completely and the blue is mostly brown. Love the concept, but the execution leaves much to be desired. This is the only shirt I've ever been disappointed in from Threadless. Any chance of a non-UV version that has the cat all the time while retaining the glow-in-the-dark face?

britta.duevelmeyer

MCLGarrett : when did you bought the shirt? it has been reprinted and i wonder if it still has those named flaws :-/

cinnamon.

REPRINT!, size M, please. ^^

stressmagnet

Ooooh, I cannot WAIT to wear this!

mfeester

Reprint please!

LouisaB

All the smalls are gone! Please reprint?

kinky

I experienced the same problem as MCLGarrett. After a few washes the purple is gone completely and the blue is mostly brown, the UV thing doesn't seem to work for me anymore (it's like the t-shirt is "dead"). Great concept, it's a shame the materials used in this shirt don't quite live up to its awesomeness.

Milenkokonut

i have the same problem :( it just doesnt show any color under the sun, Today was super sunny with high UV, but it showed no color at all :( the first time i went under the sun the colors were nice and bring and appeared super quickly, but now, nothing :(

Whiskey0113

I think it fades from the washing and drying. The first one I ordered did the same thing so I ordered another when it was reprinted. I hand wash it and hang it to dry and it still looks great.

katt.raiin

Reprint please! Reprint please!

Reprint please!

Reprint please!

Reprint please!

Reprint please!

Hexxagram

Reprint the ones for dudettes, please. :)

Hexxagram

REEEEPRINT!!!! O,O

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?
Join Us