4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
mewki

Where's M size? :( :( :( :( :(

mewki

forget it :D :D :D

soccer12

I'm wearing this shirt now! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Fushatei

NEED A REPRINT PEOPLE

Openheaven25

I looove this! Please please reprint!

Katzenstein

Good god. Just reprint this in S already! It's like the most awesome t-shirt ever. REPRINT!

jesusglezrojas

PLEASE !!! reprint this AWESOME tee in M and S

BassTee

THIS IS IT!!! ...gonna order some more of this masterpiece x) I love the Cheshire Cat since the first time seeing alice I love glow-in-the-dark I love messing with UV-effects Perfect for festivals!

hopefully the effects won't wash out fast. the "stitching" (i hope its the right word) isn't the best but...WHO CARES!?!?! ITS AN UV-GLOW-IN-THE-DARK-CHESHIRE-EPIC! x)

Tracygrrrl

Please, please reprint in kids' sizes! My daughters are DYING for this shirt!

mtnester

HI I need this in some toddler/kids size, my nieces age 3/5 totally love Cheshire cats and so do my nephews who are 5/ 8 yr old. I have looked all over online and any other Cheshire Cat t-shirts I have seen are scary looking or way too artsy or overdone. This one is the best!!!!

marissaocegueda

please reprint this in kids sizes!!!

Steg_O_Saurus

Thought it was Totoro at first -__-

dasmonk

Toddler sizes, pleeeeeeease!

CharcoalApple

Beautiful shirt, but is this shirt going to be any different than the last print? Because last time the UV ink ran out after 1-2 washes. Please threadless, fix this problem, this is a great shirt!!!

Creothcean

What is the world coming to? This looks nothing like Totoro. It looks like the Cheshire Cat. Also reprint this design forever.

Creothcean

What is the world coming to? This looks nothing like Totoro. It looks like the Cheshire Cat. Also reprint this design forever.

chocoabuddha

I bought this shirt when it was first printed. The UV ink washes away after 1-2 washes :(((((((((

friendlylilguy

I have 2 versions of this shirt, the first one i had to bleach and the that destroyed it, the 2nd one the UV ink was significantly lighter than the first one. the purple and blue are barely visible. i tested it w/o washing it and am pretty upset that the quality of the print was so bad. The first one survived 10 washes, and still was more vibrant than the 2nd one even after i bleached it

mark.paulino

Please print more of the other sizes. ;_;

Sue Duncan

My daughter would love this in girls size please

polisherci

Hey, I love this!!!! It is great in sunshine, the body magically appears and when you go to a darker place after a long sunny day, its mouth and eyes glow so much!

I didn't have high expectations from this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

kisika

great idea! i'd like it on black background!

lush boho

I bought this in an op-shop and didn't realize it faded in and out. So when the cat first appeared it freaked me out! Love it!!!

_nill

Awesome idea.... But bad fabric, bad costure, bad finisshing, bad print....

Im honestly disappointed :(

davmmx

I need this one :_( reprint S or M please!

davmmx

I've just read about the UV ink disappearing after a few washes... the idea of the shirt is great, but if it washes away so easily it's just a dull shirt with a meaningless smile.

trrizon

Please reprint S size!

SiLiCe

Size S please!

dlo221

My shirt has NO purple ink. The blue ink barely shows. Also, it came with a hole in the side seam. TERRIBLE.

BassTee

PLEEEAAASE reprint!!!

this shirt is SO FREAKIN'EPIC and the UV-ink has been washed out SOO fast + quality of the shirt is one of the worst ever got =( please get back on your feet guys and make some good quality shirts with long-lasting prints instead of cheap ones...long-time-shipment and waiting for reprints kinda kills it if the quality disappoints so heavy .____.'

I NEED at least 5 of those for festivals x)

ConorMcNinja

The worst shirt I have ever bought off threadless. You should be brought up on false advertising charges. The first time I wore this was under massive UV lights and I got nothing. In the dark, nothing. On top of that the material is so thin it's practically see though. Do not buy this shirt.

DoctorSweaterVest

UV ink washed out real fast, only blue shows up. Also, if you wash with darks be prepared for a the UV ink area to show up somewhat grey.

AttilatheHoney

This looks just like a design I've seen of Totoro, created by Hayao Miyazaki. Just saying.

hydrophiliak

I washed it once and all the UV drained out :(

dancrum

I loved this shirt, but after the second washing the UV ink was gone. Also, the quality of the shirt wasn't the best. Holes formed where the sleeves attach on both sides within the same amount of time. I still wear it, I just wish I hadn't bought it at full price.

blUMington

So, any word on this particular time it's been reprinted? I want it, but not if it loses what makes it cool so damn fast.

ivywillow

I have to agree with most of the comments below, the UV ink on mine no longer shows up & it makes me sad. The glow-in-the-dark eyes & grin do still glow, but only in pretty much complete darkness.

I still love the face, it's like a mashup of the Cheshire Cat & Totoro!

Khnum

This is a nice idea, but would look so much better if were fuller, and on a black background, as pictured in the two smaller pictures below the item. The white makes it look like a very simple line drawing. I hope this can be done if you get a reprint.

jest1988

worst tee i have gotten on threadless =( not working its magic mine dont even glow in the dark

carriebea

My UV ink now only shows up, and it's a brownish color. Not sure I can wear it in public anymore :(

np4444

Got one recently and the UV ink shows up really well even in overcast weather (though there is more UV in NZ due to the hole in the ozone layer). Havent tried washing it yet but just going to hand-wash it to try and preserve it =)

bhelix

This looks like Totoro.......

szkjeer

does the iphone case also glow in UV?

MrCobayo

Hello! Have more t-shirt glow in the dark?

annadiethel

damn, I bought this before checking the comments. Hopefully the UV and glow stuff won't fade too fast. Still, it looks really cute.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?