PLEASEEE MAKE MORE GIRLY TEES!!!

waelan

REPRINT girly S-Tee please

manu1991

YES PLEASE!!!! I Need a girly S or M Tee!!!!!! =D =D

manu1991

Reprint Girly Tees pleaaase!!! I Need a M or a S for a gift!!! T_T

PLANET23K

Please, reprint L. Gonna buy two (one for my friend).

poon_pf

Please reprint more L size guys' tees, ladies' tees, please, please! Wanna order quite a few!!!

artful_d0dger

This design is AWESOME!! I would love a M Girly if possible, but better yet..an entire reprint! Even a poster to this effect would be awesome!

siterazi

Thanks for the tips, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. abdominal pain

amandapxd

REPRINT PLEASEEEEE ;D

amandapxd

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DinkyDancer

yesssssssssssssssss............................. REPRINTED!!!!

CharcoalApple

Loved this shirt so much, then the UV ink faded after 2 washes. Maybe look for somewhere else to get better UV ink from, or let us, the faithful customers know a good way to keep the ink looking good. PLEASE???

yabbet90

Mine faded after a few washes, now the UV ink doesn't work AT ALL. I loved this shirt, and I'm disappointed that it failed so fast.

delfinita

Reprint girly tees and let us know how to avoid it FAIL when washing!!! PLEASE

Prolagus

UV color faded the first time I washed it.

sappymoosetree_1

Had my shirt for a year and wore it maybe 4 times. the UV coating doesnt work anymore and instead looks like a yellow blob.

yumeylee

is the new reprinting okay? i meant the UV ink. ._.

jadefrolics

I really want to buy this but am worried about all the comments regarding the UV ink. Does this reprint have the same issues?

sydviscious

Did we figure out the problem with the UV paint? i want to checkout

sydviscious

Did we figure out the problem with the UV paint? i want to checkout

hannersva

id really like this shirt, whats up with the UV paint problem?

kittenfacepants

Loved my shirt, but the ink has yellowed and no longer works in the sunshine. Pretty bummed. Hopefully you guys will have a reprint soon. I'd like to get a fresh new one.

conpanbear

Yeah, mine doesn't work at all; the UV colouring AND the Glow in the Dark eyes. Just asked about it on their FB page.

poon_pf

Same here about the UV colouring and glow in the dark eyes; don't seem to work. The quality of the t-shirt, especially the collar is different from the previous batch... :\

11PipersPiping

What do you get when you cross totoro and the Cheshire cat?

Sveatje

Liked the design a lot, but i don't dig the fabric of the shirt - very see-thru, like most white threadless shirts. Bummer!

lkeeler84

Oh man, this shirt came and is SOOOOOO long on me! What's up with that?

summerflake

The material for this is really thin. It has the transparency of a wet white shirt except it's dry.

kitteekat

I love this shirt but the quality is dreadful. It's not cut correctly and the fabric is incredibly thin. My only Threadless disappoint from around 40 shirts. Got a kids shirt same design for my niece and it's perfect. Why the poor quality on the adult shirt?

ste.iota

The UV effect only worked a couple of times. Very disappointing.

shannonhops

I love this shirt! bought it last time, wore it out and now im buying it again!

liammail83

Very cool use of the Glow in the Dark ink... tidy

sophiawilliam

Wow, that was pretty interesting. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. You are right, you really did save lives. Great blog, congrats.! Free Cell Phone Spy Software

mewki

Please please PLEASE do a reprint! I desperately need it to give someone else ( ),,

dure2

I really love this shirt. I've looked at tons of threadless shirts, and I like them. But I can't picture me in them. Then my sister showed me this shirt, and I thought, "wow this is the shirt I want." So I want to get it, but they don't have my size (girly small). So every day I come on and request a reprint at least 20 times (usually more). I've been doing this for 3 or 4 days but they haven't e-mailed me, or put up any other sizes. Please hurry Threadless, before I change my mind.

mewki

reprint, PLEASE!

mewki

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPRINT!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?