Hope for a reprint for this shirt :)

dougfam

i need this shirt, must be reprinted

paint4splatter

so, one size got reprinted? I WANT THIS SHIRT

Kumo_kumo

i really really love this one :x :X

Kumo_kumo

aaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhh i want this one to be reprinted so bad !!!!!!!!!

IneedTheCheshireCat

What is wrong with you people? Should we beg you on our knees?

heartmurmur

I love this shirt so much. I really hope it reprints while it's still $10

happychaos

thursday I hope you reprint it!

Liwen_Q

WHAT should we, mortals, do to get it reprinted? (hysterical) I got one for husband and son - now I want for myself!!! It's really hilarious stuff! Thank you, Skylar!

S2_moni

I need this shirt, I missed out on it once, please give me the chance again to buy it! Must have!

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

OK, I'm going to have to stop coming to this website. My poor moneys..

Good game, Threadless!

elferrada

Maybe i'm not doing it right, but when i stand in the sunlight, the shirt don't get so colorfull as i expected.

canopus

jejeje this is one of the best Tee, ever... :)

sam.weinberg

One of the best tees I own.

aninonymous

woohoo! just ordered mine!

yishaib

The UV ink on mine stopped showing after about 10 washes. I still love that Cheshire smile, though! even w/o the rest of the cat..

WafflesX3

Looks more like Totoro to me [: ...

LaVa MiNd

Please reprint!!!!! just fos the babies :D

mudkippens

There are Totoro shirts exactly like this, I hope this isn't being passed off as original content

pooandclover

yea I've seen the totoro face ones years ago, but this one is nice, actually it's quite a shame because I'd prefer the body to be (always) visible to show the distinct difference with the totoro tees. And bcause the color is sooo good and really work well together ;)

pooandclover

yea I've seen the totoro face ones years ago, but this one is nice, actually it's quite a shame because I'd prefer the body to be (always) visible to show the distinct difference with the totoro tees. And bcause the color is sooo good and really work well together ;)

paprixer

Weird science going on in this shirt, had to buy at least one.

pooandclover

pooandclover

and um sorry, with no intention of spamming I have no idea why my comments came up so many times o_O. I'm purchasing the tee anyway ;)

Brentbach

I own the totoro one and I've seen this one years ago...sad that threadless lets this slide by.

jedi muppet

The design is a complete ripoff of the official Totoro "Cheshire smile" design, here's the OFFICIAL Totoro tshirt for proof: http://www.amazon.com/Otaku-T-Shirts-Cheshire-Totoro-T-Shirt/dp/B002VINEZM

This shirt needs to be removed from threadless. It's disgusting that someone is making money by blatantly ripping off someone else. It doesn't matter that it's Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli, even if it was some anonymous artist living in his mother's basement -- it's PLAGIARISM. People who buy this tshirt are supporting a THIEF.

the Sleeping Sky
the Sleeping Sky profile pic Alumni

jedi muppet I hadn't seen that shirt until about a 100 people posted the link to it on my design.

anyways that aside.....deal with it.

SMC121

Hmmmm...I looked at the Totoro shirt and there are BIG differences between the two. For one there is no body on the Totoro one and the mouth is a completely different shape. I think its a cool idea that may have been INSPIRED by the Totoro shirt, but none of us can be sure weather or not its plagiarism.

SMC121

Hmmmm...I looked at the Totoro shirt and there are BIG differences between the two. For one there is no body on the Totoro one and the mouth is a completely different shape. I think its a cool idea that may have been INSPIRED by the Totoro shirt, but none of us can be sure weather or not its plagiarism.

phyllisa

I agree with SMC121. I too never knew the Totoro shirt existed before this (well that's not something i would buy anyways.) In any case, it's common for somewhat similar design ideas to occur to different people in various places at various times, as in evident for those who've threadless-ed long enough. So chill dude.

rachieez

reprint please :)

Rasmuskj

Dear designer!

I have bought the shirt, but the UV ink does not appear that much, it's only like a little shadow arround the smile, isen't it supposed to light up more? :)

lauragerm

reprint please please please :D

G33Z

got it yesterday and i agree with Rasmuskj, the UV ink is REALLY light, so light you can barely see it. It's just a little shadow on the shirt. The glow ink is not that good either :\ Don't trust the UV ink/glow ink picture. The UV ink works much, much better on the "Vampire!" t-shirt. Probably has something to do with the color i guess.

fuzzylumpkinz

I dig the shirt, but the UV ink fades with about 2 washes and these weird black smudges keep showing up when I wash it....

johndoomly

Should be cheaper due to the easy fading of the UV ink. It's not fair to post a picture that isn't descriptive of the product we'll have in only two washes.

heartmurmur

I just got my shirt and I love this design...but I'm glad I didn't get it for the UV ink because it was soooo light (even before any washes). I like that it glows in the dark a little, though :D

Chanty87

I'm so sad because I love love LOVE this shirt but my bag somehow rubbed off on the print and the stain won't come off in the laundry ;_;

shot_to_remember

The UV ink barely shows up, and fades quickly :( Also, my shirt arrived stained, so I didn't even get to wear it until it went through multiple washes, so the UV is nonexistent at this point. I do love the glow-in-the-dark, though, which looks super-awesome on white.

panish

reprint it but with a better UV ink... PLEASE :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?
Join Us