• posted Oct 27, 2010
  • 87 Comments

Electric Jellyfish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
cailzz

girly tee please!!!! scoop or boat neck preferably!! amazing design :)

and the quality of the fabric is great for all the tee's ive bought so far :)

geoffb

Reprint T please!!!

Torve

Good

Jeltski

Reprint t !

eimrA

reprint!!!!!!!!

spaztron

So is the Threadless Hoody ALSO a zip up or is it a pullover?

spaztron

So is the Threadless Hoody ALSO a zip up or is it a pullover?

jaimedenis

very very good. love the pixelated blue glow.

Varcolac

Simple and great!

xpahos

wanna this hoodie. Reprint pls.

Carlos3D

It's so cool, i love it

imske

reprint guys hoodie please! love love love this design!

StormyPhate

Please reprint the Hoody. I need to buy it as birthday gift. XL please

ChopStickSoSushi

This one would be sooo Sweet if it was printed on black fabric and the blue glowed in the dark o.O epicness!! I think so

Superschrubber

Worst shirt quality i ever got from threadless.

Lsmedley

Why does it say $20 Guys tee twice? So it's not sold out? or is that supposed to say girls tee?

WadsUpDoc

Quite a bad shirt quality..

ashbwell

Ordered for my boyfriend, great shirt. Super cool how close up, it looks like a tangle of cords but takes on the appearance of a jelly fish when you see it from farther away. Perfect for the EDM events we attend :)

seamonkey128

What are the chances you may reprint a MEDIUM zip up hoodie. If you do, I will order one! Thanks.

seamonkey128

I did not get notified that the Medium zip hoodie had been reprinted, but I happened to go here again today and voila! I have placed order so perhaps my request was responded to! If so, thank you and that was fast.

mathmandan

I love the design, but the quality of the shirt was terrible. After one washing it shrunk into this weird shape, too short and too wide/baggy, I had to throw it out.

davidwims

in real life i think it looks rather funky

Kraldaar

Love the design...but very poor quality... Shape is weird and textile almost like paper... :/

groovadelickun

This was my favorite design, but the shirt quality was terrible. I'm actually glad to see other reviewers mention the poor quality because I stopped buying Threadless shirts thinking other shirts would be the same quality.
Going to give some other designs a try and hope the quality is better than this one was.

achae91

The problem with mine wasn't the shirt itself. The design is great and the shirt feels nice even after a wash. The issue is the paint used for the design. After the first wash, the shirt becomes warped where the design is. This is probably due to shrinking of the shirt, but I have other shirts from threadless that are fine after a wash.

Dan Gustavo

Live, the colors are not cool as in the pictures. It's a simple and dull blue. Don't worth it. Too late, and since I'm in Brazil, too far to exchange for another!

turkeyphant

Mine shirt got stolen! Please reprint!

allison.j.hilbig

Has anyone bought a hoodie recently? Is the quality better than the tshirts?

lexifinkle

I bought this a t-shirt for my husband a few months ago, despite all the negative comments about the color quality, and it is awesome!!! By far the one that he gets the most compliments on. I was prepared to deal with the blue being "dull", but it's not at all. Maybe it is because my expectations were low but I thought the colors were totally vibrant. Love it.

fourcolourblack
fourcolourblack profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the never ending nice comments about this guys. I should really re-buy one for myself now too.

mersaulte

Astonishing design, but probably best as cool wall art... Think if it could be somehow "plugged in" and watch it glow in your room at night - really speaks to me this design

Chungbucket

Very cool design, poorly executed. The racerback tank is a thin wispy material that is more transparent than the photo lets on, and the colours are much more dull; instead of bright sky blue it's more of a worn powdery colour.

Not the artist's fault, but I'm still mildly disappointed.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us