Well, This Just Really Sucks...

• by Lahar
  • posted Oct 25, 2010
  • 16 Comments

Well, This Just Really Sucks...

Watch this
Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I got this (in brown) at the Salvation Army!

Why anyone would give away a threadless shirt is beyond me. Unless it's as a gift!

Trakx

Oh man, Lahar, that's awesome!

abent

Don't forget vox is a playable word.

Benoit Macaigne

Awesome ! Or should I say : "wuzwq vqx vxz"

ANuKHaTHuM

the greatest...

Wazootyman13

I love Scrabble, so my girlfriend got me this shirt, but I'm conflicted about wearing it. It's really not that bad of a rack. Yeah, it would suck to get that rack and have to go first, but even then it's a quick dump and it's like nothing different. Assuming it's deep in the game, there will be floating vowels, and you will be able to maker powerful words. Wow, vaw, vav, zax, vox, qi, xi, ax, za, xu. All very powerful words. I'd much rather have this than a rack of vowels.

Alexauskas

Got it. Well done, but the print itself is placed little bit too high. At 3-4 cm. below it would be far more proportionally in relation to the total length of T-shirts. I Like it anyway. (Guys Tee)

Alexauskas

Got it. Well done, but the print itself is placed little bit too high. At 3-4 cm. below it would be far more proportionally in relation to the total length of T-shirts. I Like it anyway. (Guys Tee)

elfear

what's the difference between brown and espresso?

katwingz18

Please reprint in the brown/espresso, not the white!!

gbarber52

Please reprint the brown shirt for girlys!

aparnak002

hahahaha that would suck. good one!

Dark Semanyk

I once had three O's and three 'I's. I would rather have this rack personally. Heh.

nosrebor

Please reprint!!!

PabloW92

You could make lots of points if its it's not the first round lol

pmarchiori

Frank Turner was wearing it in concert - Milan, February 2009 (and the whole tour opening for Gaslight anthem, I suspect). Loved it. Said it was a gift from his brother. I need one! :)

No account?
Join Us