One second...

Blooming

Blooming

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
angeliu

loved the design but the pink flowers were a lot brighter (think neon pink) than i expected

NicoWolf

love it!

fleasonkitty

wow wow- wish it was a hoodie.

SoulFlow

awesome, simply awesome XD i love deer and the flowers on the antlers make it priceless

oceanbutnone

mmm 很好的风格!

PajamaZebra

Thank you so much for reprinting this tee!! I love it and I just ordered one!

elfear

the pink turned out kind of neon.

Ana-Marija

Awesome tee...

anachorism

What, some sizes are already sold out?!

semer

ARGH why did you sell out while I was trying to buy you????

vivilen

Why is it ALL sold out!?!?!

semer

Is there any way to know how long it will take to get a reprint of something? I want it so hard ;_;

kivaki

Nooooo!! Sweetest shirt is five dorrah but not avairabre!!!!

MarnieJay

"A design you wanted has been reprinted! " Yay! ........ Boatneck?? Boo!

Silent Night

This needs to be made available for guys too.

PajamaZebra

Thanks guys! I LOOVE this shirt. Wish I had ordered it a normal tee instead of a boatneck though...

Would it be possible to reprint this as a tank!?

ledasauce

I just ordered it today! I'm so excited, the design is very pretty. I saw it as a tattoo on someone before and thought "Wow, that is really, truly an awesome tattoo." and VOILA! I see this shirt. Instant buy.

AvrilWhitehart

Any chance of having this reprinted (in the future) on a white t shirt instead of ivory? I find ivory a major wash out with my skin tone but I love the design itself! :/

sonyuinthesky

Love the t-shirt design, but I agree with below, I would love to see this on white as well

k.frith

I ordered the boat neck because I don't like the high neck on regular tees. Well let's just say I won't do that again. I love this design. I don't love the baggy fit of the shirt. And it's too short for someone my height. So. Love to design. I just don't love the shirt it's printed on. Lesson learned.

alphadawg7

I love the design. I ordered this shirt in a girly tee. I just got it today and the fabric is really thin and is very see-through. You could see my skin and jeans right through the shirt. Threadless needs to produce the shirt in a thicker quality fabric or a darker color.

LeahMaria

I also ordered the boat-neck, and like k frith said, it was far too baggy. I ordered a small, which I normally am (Threadless's other Smalls fit me fine) but it was hanging off me. I will be exchanging it. I thought about exchanging it for the normal tee version, but I've found another print I like and I'm not sure I want to risk the regular tee having the same crappy thin material. One day if it is marked down again I might buy the regular tee again.

frostocelot

Threadless boat neck tees are pretty loose-fitting and not very true to size. BUT they look great if worn off the shoulder! The neck opening is wide enough to pull off both shoulders if you want. The only small issue is that it is a bit short, so it looks a little awkward and square-ish sometimes. But still looks great if you want the casual baggy feel.

TheMintyGreen

This is an absolutely beautiful shirt. It sorta reminds me of a Pokemon from the fifth generation as well.

k.frith

I posted earlier about the boat neck being baggy and it still is. But. I found a solution. Since it's winter I've been layering all my shirts and so I layered this on top of a long sleeve v-neck t-shirt. And it turned out pretty cute with about an inch of black peeking out of the bottom.

Nicky Mac

I looooove this sooooo much! It is so beautiful! Please can you print a M. Boat neck Tee? I am going to spread the word in Scotland!xxx

Camille_3791

Beautiful but it should be on a white tee!

Chelsie_Jordan

Can you please make some more Small creme boat necks of this design? :3

kanng86

i feel like...this is a pokemon...a Sawsbuck in its Spring form....just sayin.

ReineDeLaSeine14

This shirt is really beautiful...it's what made me create an account!

psw_88

reprint girly S!

GoldenEar

reprint plz!!!

ad123

Please reprint girly Small!

leahbecs

reprint the boat neck please!!

3of3

Reprint boatneck!

ashbwell

Gorgeous design, love the cream color with the hot pink flowers, so pleased to find that the medium was the perfect length and fit.

zeDjonn

That's the second girly reprint I saw pass and still no guys reprint :-( Can we have one next time? Pretty please.

ioofsduifuisd

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,In the summer, click in. Let's

facelift bar!

===== http://www.netetrader.com

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25

FREE SHIPPING

===== http://www.netetrader.com

pinkcatmints

Any possibility of more boatneck reprintings? Such a gorgeous design.

pinkcatmints

Ooops, my internet failed to show the page correctly. Thanks for the reprints!

patiska

please reprint!!

Kerryokie

I'm offended by the picture of the guy holding the mounted head. Nice shirt design but that picture turns me off and seems out of character with your company.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?