Watch this
FluffMuffins

They need it in a sweat shirt

threadlessshoper

aweee, this is such cute shrit! Love it♥

Rawrri

This made me laugh. :) It's creative!

Jemcarter

my favorite threadless shirt of all time!

blabberWhack

Great design. Our friend Natalie will love it!

maddI-N

love it!

bamflestrade

I have this shirt and I love it!

KristinaVorkapic

i just LOVE this tee!!! and, dammit, i just put up an order and didnt see that it got dirt cheap!! wish i had ordered this too.... :((( so sad!!!

samj89

i feel like this was made for me. i need this.

AliensBeware

In truth, the squid may be the Lochness Monster... You never know. :]

trombgirl

Bring back the Tank!

finnyknits

Every time I get an email from Threadless, whether it's for reprints or otherwise, I check every time to see if it's been reprinted on the girl's tanks. And it hasn't. And this breaks my heart. This is my favorite design of all time and I want it in a GDF tank! I may be forced to buy the damn Tshirt and cut the sleeves off...

finnyknits

Dude. I'm back. And still no more girly tanks in M or S. Sadness.

MrMiani

I have this shirt from an other brand, you should be more careful with your designers...

KristinaVorkapic

why wont you reprint the tank????? :((((

finnyknits

Or perhaps the other brand should be more careful with their designers, MrMiani...

Meanwhile, por favor, reprint this in the girly tanks. It would make my life complete.

finnyknits

REPRINT THIS you big teases. $5 reprint teases, specifically.

finnyknits

Back again. Fruitlessly requesting reprints.

finnyknits

All I want for Christmas is a Loch Ness Imposter Girly Tank in a Size Medium, please.

jaywriter11

Reprint girls (m) please! :)

finnyknits

Um, guys...a reprint on the girly tees and tanks, please? Just saying (x100).

finnyknits

I guess I'd be annoyed that a formerly $5 tee is now $9.99 for the holidays, except that it's still not available in girly sizes so I can't get one anyway. One day...:)

KristinaVorkapic

guys, com' on!!!!!!!!!! reprint the girly tank, for the love of vishnu!!!

ddogg2287

awww no more girly? Do reprint!

finnyknits

WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS, THREADLESS?

I get all these emails and I come running over here and...NOTHING IN GIRLY. EVER.

Sad :(

finnyknits

Fallen for your hijinks again, Threadless.

"New Reprints!" Dashes over to Threadless.com. Types "loch ness" into search box. Begins crying.

Lies. Filthy, filthy lies.

finnyknits

Sigh So we meet again, Sold Out Loch Ness Imposter Girly Tee page...I'm beginning to think you're purposefully avoiding me. Has someone told you something unsavory about life in my Tshirt drawer? I assure you that it's nothing short of divine. I mean, I wear my Tshirts often and only resign the ugly corporate branded ones to activities like yard work and washing the car. I promise that I'd never use the likes of your fanciful design for anything like that! If I promise to wash you according to the tag's instructions and wear you only for the most stimulating occasions, do you think you could see your way to becoming available for purchase?

I'd be honored to stretch you across my boobies and flaunt you about in the office, out on the town with friends, hell - I might even see my way to replacing my tried and true snowboarding Tshirt ("We're on the same level") with a Loch Ness Imposter shirt IF. ONLY. YOU.WERE.EVER.IN.STOCK.

xo Finny

finnyknits

Oh, "Shop Today's Reprints and Save 20%" Threadless email - you are such a filthy, filthy tease.

I'm afraid that a shirt only available in a Men's 2XL is not going to cut it.

I NEED DIS! Specifically - in a Girly M. Or one of those awesome boatneck Ts. Or a hoodie! Oh my word a hoodie would be THE MOST.

Come on, Threadless, I'm already begging.

shirtflirt

this was the shirt that brought me here

allienine

one of my favourite design EVER! Reprint, please!

MaroonMongoose

I think this was the first Threadless shirt I ever bought and it remains my favorite. Zietz is a genius.

sierrama

Please print for babies and kids.

108lost

Why is this back on the main page of it's not reprinted? BS.

108lost

Never mind. LOL. What is the difference between lake and aqua? Are there photos?

108lost

Why is this back on the main page of it's not reprinted? BS.

slickpelican

please reprint aqua large!

roycleary

I have bought 4 of these :-))

One is going to a friend in Romania

kerosenekate

I am waiting for this one to be printed as a scoop neck or something. Anxiously!

RayAllen84

Bought this shirt for my wife and she loves it.

theJairus

I've had this shirt for some 8 years. Still great. :-)

Firebyrd

Noooo, I can't believe this is out of print again. My second one has developed mysterious holes and I need another!

No account?