Close
One second...

so Near but yet so Far

Watch this
dominoPingu
dominoPingu profile pic Alumni

Hey! Feedback is more than welcome. Especially on terms of the use of halftones. Is it to much or to less or just fine? Don't have the "feeling" for it, cuz it is my first serious attempt to work with that kind of style ^^. Are there any suggestions for other colors or placements? First I had the fish like on the left panel, but then I thought that he would look as he swims in front (and not in) the scuba glasses. And yeah - I'm also not completly happy with the snorkel (still working on it).

airobit
airobit profile pic Alumni

Very pretty, i like the funny concept and the style.i agree with the other comment about something missing in the t-shirt placement. try also to change the t-shirt color, because it doesn't highlight the drawing.if you have time please crit mine here

Mightor

I love the design. Close to being submitted I suppose. Make the shirt more bright.

Kindly SCORE MINE

Applepuncher

Orange fish stands out better.

redheadsonie

soo nice! denke auch dass du die farbe des shirts ändern solltest, leider hat die katze fast die selbe farbe und kommt somit schlecht zur geltung!

LG und rock on!! maaa und wenn diesmal shirts in erwachsenengrößen kommen.... sabber Sonie

redheadsonie

soo nice! denke auch dass du die farbe des shirts ändern solltest, leider hat die katze fast die selbe farbe und kommt somit schlecht zur geltung!

LG und rock on!! maaa und wenn diesmal shirts in erwachsenengrößen kommen.... sabber Sonie

tager01

Nice I really like the idea and execution. I think you should have it on a blue tee and make it like the cat head came out of the water and looking up. I mean that when we look at the D it should be like we are looking from above. Good work...

plz critic mine if you have a minute

dominoPingu

thx girls and guys for your comments - can't say that I'm really happy about the "change the shirt-color" thing =)...because I always thought it would look nice when the cat is similiar to the shirt...and only the glasses and the fish pops out - but I'll try some different colors on the next version

some other comments about the fish' color? leave it "underwater" or make it more orange?

@tager01: thanks also for your comment, I'll try a quick sketch on that idea - but I think it differs to much from my original idea..hmmm ^^

@sonie: Yeah adult-size FTW! =)

tager01

just another idea that came up looking at it, try to have a blue ripple effect in the background...

dominoPingu

Tried it on some different Ts....but still prefer the creamy one..what say you? For this purpose i had to color the fish in another tone (to stay with my 8 colors)...also reworked the snorkel a little bit

spaught

I love this. Hilarious, and the execution is superb. The cream one is definitely my favorite as well.

tager01

I like the blue shirt.....

Fujiapple

the halftones are cool i'm with tager01, the blue shirt

airobit
airobit profile pic Alumni

blue one

M3G

blue!

Mrcoffeebean

so sweet!! I love the grey one. I say sub it, dude! And feel free to critique mine. My work named Sweet Dream. You can see the work progress and leave your comments HERE. Thanks!!

jiska_

this is a really cute idea :) i think you can put it on a blue tee, but the tee color and the water color inside the scuba glasses should be equal. maybe add some more fishes and water bubbles on the whole tee.

any comments for sea level?

dominoPingu

Okay first of all - i know this isn't really a good "version" - too much stuff on one pic =) - but right now I'm a little confused...just can't get my favourite color =)....and second: I improved (hopefully) some stuff on the cat. It looks now a little bit cleaner and more saturated...hope that was the right decision...the problem is, that the design works now with more colors (imo) - What do you prefer? Still the blue one?

benderr

I prefer cream!!

Please I would appreciate your comment and vote on my desing

When Cows Attack

Thanks!

jiska_

light blue, blue jean or cream.

dominoPingu

thx again for your comments - still unsure, but yeah..(and i think Threadless will pic their favourite color nonetheless ^^)

dominoPingu

yay it is up for scoring now! Go for it and thx again for all your nice comments

No account?
Join Us