Close
One second...

Resistance Begins at Ohm

• by Jahoosawa
  • posted Oct 17, 2010
  • 23 Comments

Kevin Flynn's resistance was responsible for the downfall of the MCP and the first digital world. Flynn's own digital world later faced a similar resistance that would eventually engulf the entire world of Tron, and it all started with a single self-aware program. 'Resistance Begins at Ohm' depicts the seed of that resistance; Clu.

This design would incorporate a glowing two-color dot matrix that could be printed on top of a belt print of circuits (though it looks best if places near the centroidal area of the circuits).

Watch this
Jahoosawa
Jahoosawa profile pic Alumni

Kevin Flynn's resistance was responsible for the downfall of the MCP and the first digital world. Flynn's own digital world later faced a similar resistance that would eventually engulf the entire world of Tron, and it all started with a single self-aware program. 'Resistance Begins at Ohm' depicts the seed of that resistance; Clu.

This design would incorporate a glowing two-color dot matrix that could be printed on top of a belt print of circuits (though it looks best if places near the centroidal area of the circuits).

DavRic1

This awesome. One of the few that could be appreciated by Tron novices just as much as diehards. 5$!

Jahoosawa

That's what I was aiming for. Cheers mate!

Jahoosawa

That's what I was aiming for. Cheers mate!

starfish2000

this design..blue/on black will be part of all tron fans " must have" shirts by xmas. AWESOME

Crash Melbourne

Wicked! I would so buy that t-shirt

ounom
ounom profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

YEs!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Janalynn

Great design! Great artwork! It really makes me think TRON! I hope I get to wear it!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Whoah!!

Caddywompus

This is a rare Tron entry that would work well outside of the contest. Hope it does well.

JayHoot

Wow. The circuits alone are awesome, and such an elegant reference to Tron.

Well done.

JayHoot

Well done.

JayHoot

Well done.

Anything Goes
Anything Goes profile pic Alumni

Love the details, great design

MoonCookie

love the design this will be loved by people who love tron and those who barely know about it

rae41

Well done, it's both working as a tee-design and as a texture. The level of detail is correct, not too invasive neither too low.

check mine tron submission, i have some circuits there, i'd like your comment!

idilek
idilek profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Nice !

Sandalo
Sandalo profile pic Alumni

Great look.

No account?
Join Us