Close
One second...

Sad Psycho

Sad Psycho

Watch this
Zero_

Wow, I took less than one hour to disappear o.o...

bsinger3

creepy in a good way

zooominsh

Im gone take it !

John1981

pls re-print B-(

bryos

AWESOME!! Reprint plllllease

bearom

please reprint...the girly ones!!!!!!

Nickanewstart

Please please please reprint the Sad Psycho on a black hoodie, that is the only way i will buy it and i will love you guys forever. then my band will buy more stuff them maybe you should sponsor us ;)

and you should also reprint the FLowers in the Attic on a Black hoodie as well. Light Colors just make fat peeps look fatter since i am a fat peep LOL!

SChristine

please reprint the girly tees. with a cherry on top of your most favorite dessert.

Tidus755

Please reprint the medium guy tees :(

RustyO

Damn. Missed it. Needs a reprint.

2toka

reprint on "S" size (boys)

alexpistons9

please reprint guys medium

toreen

Can you please have this with a larger design? And maybe make the hoodie black to enhance the horror/creepy tone?

J.OS

Reprint!!!!!!! Every time i try to buy this one its out of stock!!!!

pwrpffgrl

reprint please!!!

TinkTinkToo

Please reprint ALL shape,sizes everything in Sad Psycho! My all time favorite T-shirt ever! The one I had was tan? I also think Psycho was smaller? Anyway somebody had the nerve to steal mine! Please,PLEASE,PLEASE Reprint! Thanks!

Da3mon

Why reprint this Sh*t?

blueberrysun18

Oh, right! Because loads of people asked for it to be reprinted. This must be embarrassing.

stacyslamp

Favorite of mine Love it

Alchemistj

This is possibly my favourite design to come out ever. If White Tattoo Ink showed up as white on black skin I'd so get this done.

Proteus Zero

Would love to see a reprint in the original "Sand" color. I think it made it illustration "pop" out more than the Heather Grey and Slate

Proteus Zero

Would love to see a reprint run in the original "Sand" color. I don't think it works as well with Heather Grey or Slate.

tizaac

Glad its back. Why this COLOR?

Entropicat

I want this design as a girl shirt please, preferably on BLACK.

chrysten1604

Awww, cutest little psychopath ever. Why so sad?

chrysten1604

Awww, cutest little psychopath ever. Why so sad?

BlueOwl

Scoop neck for girls, pleaseee!

jrozada

Reprint Asphalt Hoody!!! Large!

Hagrath

I would DEFINETLY buy this t-shirt and maybe the hoody,had that it came in larger sizes(namely XL).

mindrunr

reprint guys tshirt large please

Jaqueline Reis

E lindo !!!!! Vai ser bem usado no Brasil

kinky

Bought one of these ages ago (printed in "light brown" or whatever that colour is) and is still going strong, still one of my favourite Threadless shirts ever.

No account?
Join Us