oh snap

I think I am addicted to threadless.com

I have barely any money, yet I spend it on threadless..

break the addiction!

Watch this
coolchika
haha. theres no way to break the addiction.
whylime
theres no way out i gave up threadless for lent trying to quit cold turkey - and yet here I am
NatySpaghetti
i tried beaking off cookies and that never happened. Trying to quit something not as fatning as threadless would be even harder since it doesnt hurt me? I can quit whenever i want to!!!
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
you should date another threadless user, then cheat on them, then have a big fight and be too ashamed to show your face around here anymore. solved.
eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni
or just submit a design of a tree with a torso hanging from a noose on one branch, and a girl playing on a swing on another branch.
ecky_ducky
Ha, nice, eskimokiss.
Tiger21
aha I'll take all of your suggestions into consideration. Until then, I guess I will just keep buying these shirts.
UberRyan
oh snap... punch you in the throat.
Tiger21
chokes from being punched in the throat
UberRyan
my job her is done.
littlem
awww poor thing!
Tiger21
her? your job her? wait, I'm confused, why did you punch me in the throat?
UberRyan
her, here, huuuurrrrr
shirtflirt
come over here and have a bowl of nothing.
Tiger21
you still haven't answered the question of why did you punch me in the throat. it was random and kind of mean. where are my witnesses?! what is shirtflirt talking about?
holly golightly
going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds...
little_g_design
little_g_design profile pic Alumni
Ryan sometimes does drive-by throat punches. Don't take it personal. PS. There is NO cure for the threadless addiction. Sorry to be the one to tell you...
Tiger21
YEA... well, I just bought two more shirts GODDAMNIT! ha, I won't have any money for college if I keep this up Actually, I think I just need to take some pictures and send them in. Then I can get some discounting and I think I'll be ok after that ^_^
Sassmo
Welcome to the club.
Tiger21
.< doh. the good thing is, my friend loves the shirts and is considering buying some. I'm sharing the addiction ^_^
amy122166
it's not an "addiction"...it's a "way of life"