reprint it!

felixmeister

I have one and I NEED another.

Kdub226

This is a beautiful design -love it

ssamoylenko

This is really creative!!

ladyV

"Colorblind" girly boat neck tee, I want to make you mine.. My only hesitation is the not-so-flattering cream colour - I already have 3 boat necks in cream! Maybe threadless could use a more sandy colour or a light greyish tone as an alternative? I want it!

melbopo

Absolutely love this design! Amazing job!

Mike Laxx

I love it!!!

lorehorrible

i'm in love with this.

nat.arias

it's back

Schlopsinger

WARNING! When you wear this shirt everyone stares at you or even talks to you! Because this design is EFFFFING AWESOME!

HexagonsSuck

I've wanted this design forever, but I don't do well with creme colored tees.

mzhang654

everyone request a reprint! small is sold out :(

rotnix

reprint !

BookDating

ditto on the reprint

Assley.Jackasson

I hope you guys reprint this in large when they run out, it says you only have 5 left in the regular tee and i have to wait fo' mo' dollaz, ya dig? =]

markdeity

WTF REPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*YPOFIYWUIYLSUKCLSUCGLSJGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUGLUGLCLSCGULWGVLW@!!!!!!!!!!!MBMMBNBMM!VHVKJFKDNKOEURHFKLAOABWNEIRTQOW

markdeity

WTF REPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*YPOFIYWUIYLSUKCLSUCGLSJGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUGLUGLCLSCGULWGVLW@!!!!!!!!!!!MBMMBNBMM!VHVKJFKDNKOEURHFKLAOABWNEIRTQOW

markdeity

WTF REPRINT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JGIFGLUF

markdeity

REPRINT! SMALL!

markdeity

REPRINT! SMALL!

panish

design really wonderfull, but the tee color... definitely should be white

deyasullivan

Reprint please oh please!

Babu777

agree with @panish

bookjunkie25

Awesome!! Creative and magnificent!

rivett

The price halves the day after I bought it how annoying!

cococrispie

This design really needs to be an iPhone case on Society6

Mitta

When this shirt will be printed again?

MariaBelenIB

Would be great if I can choose another color for the tee.

leonardojuliano

Aê, Matheus, acabei de comprar essa camiseta. Já a terceira com design seu que eu compro. Parabéns, brother. Tu é um dos melhores dessa parada aqui!

GrannyGlasses

Love, love this design! I actually really like the cream colour too. It suits the graphic of the girl really well. They didn't have any mediums left in the girly boat style, so I just ordered a large. Nothing a needle and thread can't fix! Can't wait for it to arrive!!

romayo

I would buy so badly, but it just looks like the models barfed on the collar .....

it there a way to change this? I sooo want this, but I can't get over the collar part.

tegaroo

This would be way cooler on white. DO IT!

iamandre

Awesome design ! Ordering right now !

eNVii23

Love it but never available when I wanna get it! Bah! :(

markpilien

Got it for me and Le GF. awesome

pthompson725

I really like the splash of color on this shirt.

alberto.g

Lovely explosion.

mutantmindframe

the color definitely looks more white in person if anyone is on the fence about this tee. i'd say definitely go for it! it's beautiful

No account?