Close
One second...

Let's get to know each other!

Hi. I'm Randy.


I'm not as nice as people think I am.


YOUR TURN.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 10
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
ir0cko
Evancooleo said:

I'm Evan, I've submitted 200+ designs, I hope to be printed within the next year. I'm a rap / hip hop enthusiast, I love freestyling! I came up with "evancooleo" when I was like 13, I've totally outgrown the name, but it's a good reminder of the kid inside of me.

Hi :)

Totally failed with that post. Let's try that again.

You've been on Threadless for 7 years, and this is the first time i've ever seen your username. hello!

Twiggyhall

It's true. You're a total bitch.

ir0cko
Twiggyhall said:

It's true. You're a total bitch.

ir0cko

alvin?

Jayme Art
1 design submitted - Score now!

Hi Randy. I'm Jayme. :]

An independently wealthy entrepreneur, a designer clothing model, and apparently a pathological *liar.

*according to some people here. Ok one person....it was Morrki.

ir0cko
Jayme Art said:

Hi Randy. I'm Jayme. :]

An independently wealthy entrepreneur, a designer clothing model, and apparently a pathological *liar.

*according to some people here. Ok one person....it was Morrki.

Well hello there, Jayme!

BlancaJP
1 design submitted - Score now!

wow this tread is 2 years, 10 months, 28 days old

  • (not actually rain man or anything, I hate numbers - I just found a nice page that does that )

and also

Manupix

Hi I'm Manu. I may or may not be Jebbie's fake account. I usually don't post in this kind of threads because I can't find anything cool to say.

Jake Friedman

My name is Jake and I like to party.

Jake Friedman

My name is Jake and I like to party.

littlem

hi, my name is annie

i say a lot of things that i shouldn't say

ir0cko

Jake likes to party party. I miss you, Jake.

Your butt says a lot of things that it shouldn't say, Annie.

littlem
ir0cko said:

Jake likes to party party. I miss you, Jake.

Your butt says a lot of things that it shouldn't say, Annie.

don't you dare talk to my butt that way!

Jake Friedman
littlem said:
ir0cko said:

Jake likes to party party. I miss you, Jake.

Your butt says a lot of things that it shouldn't say, Annie.

don't you dare talk to my butt that way!

And don't talk about my internet stutter, either!

ir0cko

st,t,t,st,t,t,utt,stu,tt,e,r,r,r

Twiggyhall

Will I get to know your blarf (again) in 2 weeks?

BeanePod

Jeff drinks his own pee....boyz has vaginers... Do I wins?

Twiggyhall
BeanePod said:

Jeff drinks his own pee....boyz has vaginers... Do I wins?

Go home, perrypods...u r drunkered

KarahmelApple

Hi I'm Karah. I up and moved to New Zealand from a small town in Kentucky. I let people think that makes me awesome.

Evancooleo
ir0cko said:
Evancooleo said:

I'm Evan, I've submitted 200+ designs, I hope to be printed within the next year. I'm a rap / hip hop enthusiast, I love freestyling! I came up with "evancooleo" when I was like 13, I've totally outgrown the name, but it's a good reminder of the kid inside of me.

Hi :)

Totally failed with that post. Let's try that again.

You've been on Threadless for 7 years, and this is the first time i've ever seen your username. hello!

Nice to meet you friend, I like your pint :)

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 10
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
No account?