Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I'm Sheik

I'm not as mean as people think I am

YOUR TURN BACK!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Randy lies.

I'm Stef and am probably nicer than you think I am. Except for when I'm an asshole.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I'm Evan.

My favorite food group is gummi.

I randomly break out into tv show theme songs from the 80's.

I wish I could get contacts but my eyes are one of the rare few where they wouldn't work too well.

I'm gonna learn how to draw 50 percent as good as you other guys one day.

SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN!

Omair

Hey I'm Omair

I'll fuckin' kill you, man.

randyotter3000
randyotter3000 profile pic Alumni

you probably know me better than than most people here my problems my issues and everything, even better than some who met me irl, not that most of them got to know me anyway

kayceislost

Wait, you AREN'T as nice?

But everyone thinks you are the devil...

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

Mike replaced my father. He's a good dude.

Hey Sheik. I don't think I've ever noticed you being mean. BE MEAN. Mean is good when it isn't directed at me.

Stef, when will we hang out?

I'm dying inside because I really want to watch The Wonder Years again, but I can't because of music rights.

I have an addictive personality and get hooked on things quickly. (That's why I own way too many shirts, spend too much time on the Internet browsing several sites, watch billions of TV shows, etc.)

I'm not that innocent.

ir0cko

Evan, that's possible?! Weird.

Kayce, I'm only a devil to a couple of you. A couple = YOU and YOU. Also, sometimes Deeann. And apparently Phil when my head isn't in the right place.

I'm tired of my glasses, but I'm afraid of contacts. My left eye can see far, and my right eye sees close. I feel like a freak.

ir0cko

Aaron - I think most people just need to talk to you. You're a good guy. I give you two thumbs up. :)

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Maybe I'll come to California one day, randy. Specifically to stroke your tinystache.

Omair

I'm Omair, and you ignore me?

I'll fuckin' kill you, man.

stubby43

Hi I'm Phil

I'm nice but I also have an adictive personality, when I get hooked on something I tend to binge on it until I'm bored then move onto the next thing.

I'm also pretty obbessed with magazines, if it wasnt for the fact that I've been moving fairly often I would have so many subcriptions it would be ridiculous.

Omair

Hey, I'm omair

Andy Rooney is annoying as fuck, we get it bro, you're old so you don't get how things work.

ir0cko

Stef - you'll need to let me know ahead of time so I can grow it out as much as possible.

Phil - what kinds of magazines?

OMAIR, I LUFF YOU. PLIS DUN KEEL ME!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

lol. i was just thinking about how i hate Andy Rooney too. He was complaining about microwaves or something last time i saw him on TV.

Omair

"hi my name is andy rooney, pencils scare me."

stubby43

Just thought I'd add, I'm also extremely clumbsy, forgetful and I loose everything, the worst example being the time when I left my passport on a bus in toronto hours before I was set to fly home to england, three days before christmas, when the british embassy was closed for the holiday.

I got extremely lucky, the bus driver had handed it in at the bus depo at the airport and I was able to make my flight but there was a very real possibility that I was going to spend christmas in an airport, unable to leave because naturally I didnt have a passport.

ir0cko

My name is Randy, and I do not know how to make a resume.

Brandon is a Sohm_Body.

Becca is totally an organizer. Everyone should know that Becca loves boba.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Hi, I'm stef, and I can't relate to people who spend money on designer labels.

I enjoy Two and A Half Men, cat babies, napping, tacky art, and clean public restrooms.

stubby43

wired (US and UK), the economist, time magazine, fast company, inc, bloomberg business week, national geographic, Arena (the magazine went under), I'm also into skateboarding magazines and snowboarding ones, I really want to do extreme sports photography/video for a living so I appricate the photos even if I cant do the stuff myself.

ir0cko

I flush toilets in public restrooms with my foot.

I also have to go into stalls because I'm afraid of people staring at me, and because I have shy pee. Plus, sometimes those urinals are too tall for me.

ir0cko

Justin, you've got to tell us something about yourself! You too, Mike.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

My teeth are super sensitive to cold.

I'm terrified of heights & clutter.

I was a vegetarian for 8 years.

Sometimes, I intentionally put on a super sad movie just to cry.

ir0cko

Aw, Stef.

I don't do that with movies, but I am super sensitive. My eyes water a lot when I watch sad or happy things.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

That's sweet randy!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

jublin on Oct 12 '10 at 5:38pm hi i'm justin

and my arms are noodles

ir0cko

I hear Justin eats Oh's. I've never even heard of it!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

The first song Alvin and I put up was the first song I ever worked on and shared. The new song was the first time I sang something and put it out there. That was weird. But I've always wanted to make music, so that was really fun to do.

I want to make comics and animate cartoons and make short films, but I never get around to them.

If I ever made a quick doodle comic for anyone on here, it's because it was something I pictured in my head that I feel I can't really explain quick enough through text, so I draw it out.

ir0cko

Hello Alvin and Tasha. Tell me something I don't know!

tfourshfour

Yeah, I'm having a hard time thinking of something you don't know about me.

ir0cko

I enjoy sushi and diet dr pepper. Regular dr pepper is good too.

I listen to Jason Mraz. Don't hate.

tfourshfour

OH man. I want Dr Pepper SO MUCH right now !

I also want caramel apple candy corn...

and chocolate...

and to not fail my GD test! haha

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I am a raging activist against anything Diet or containing fake sugar (ie. rat poison).

People who only by designer brands annoy me.

I have double-jointed fingers.

tfourshfour

I agree that the fake sugar crap is scary!!!

ir0cko

Steph - a ph... d?

Gimetzco - WELL THEN TELL ME SOMETHING SO I CAN KNOW YOU. HELLO!

ir0cko

I used to hate avocado, just as much as I hated sushi. The only reason I got used to the both of them was because sushi was the "cool" thing to eat in high school, so I'd force it down my throat.

ir0cko

Hey, Tina! Nice to meet you. What kind of dog do you have?

taz-pie

aspartame is the devil

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Sometimes I enjoy a potato chip & mayo sandwich.

I grew up a poor kid.

ir0cko

... but it's a part a me

ir0cko

Wait. Potato chips and mayo inbetween bread?

I used to dip tiny bananas in crushed uncooked ramen as a kid.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 14
No account?