Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Solbaby

so sexy

thelittleinu

YAY you guys reprinted!! im so happy :) thanksss!

toyg1rl

i wish i could wear orange.

Caspia

I like the deep orange more, but it's all sold out in my size :(

thelittleinu

it sold out almost immediately...awesome...NOT

tagcat

I would love the orange colour in the normal shirt style

Ana-Marija

Reprint, again.

doyleamanda

Reprint girly in the regular/non-scoop style, please. By the time I got the reprint notice, all the mediums were gone! :-c

MissBeFunk

Love it but would like it in the normal shirt not scoop neck pleeeeese! thnx

Caspia

I agree. BRING BACK THE NORMAL SHIRT PLZ.

Priboi

PLEASE REPRINT!

danielitooo

sorry but this t-shirt is like the first and second photo (red t-shirt) or like the third photo (orange t-shirt)???

the red t-shirt awesome...

wokkabomb

reprint pleeeeeease!!!!!!

Belgium108

Great shirt, definitely needs a reprint.

morzsipawz

Bring back the normal shirt for the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitsune-Rei

I love this design, I was so happy to see it and be able to get one but I feel a little disappointed it wasn't on the shirt pictured since usually they show what you're getting I thought. I didn't realize the scoop tee was so low, I got an XL which is still a little tight around but the front is incredibly low, I'm almost afraid to wear it. Also the design got pushed over so the tail is under my arm. Just disappointed since I loved the design but the moved placement ruins the effect. The shirt is also more of a neon orange. In retrospect I should have gotten the guys style but they're sold out now. :(

Kitsune-Rei

Nevermind I see the scoop picture now, somehow missed it. Anyway still think the scoop was a bad choice for it and they don't fit very well and the color isn't as good.

ko15

Agreed, I got this shirt for a friend of mine and it was NOT what I was expecting. I understand that I didn't catch the "orange sorbet" and scoop neck part but the scoop was a bad idea. Awkward orange color. But she liked it either way.

WhippetGood

I agree with the others - please reprint the regular girls t-shirt in the Orange color!

Priboi

Reprint pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jilara

I love this!

jujube2

I wish the orange regular fit for girls still existed. The current shirt doesn't have the same appeal- rust colored just doesn't "pop."

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

that looks sick on the rust color

anhfam

So happy I got the original orange one for girls!

JojoLadeena

make this a hoodie! Please =^V^=

Ana-Marija

Orange for the girls was better then the rust one.

xxtaintedreamxx

I agree that orange was better for the girls. Was excited that this was reprinted, but orange goes way better with my red (rust?) colored hair than well, rust.

Caspia

I want the original orange. the orange the guy has :(

Jilara

Agreed with Caspia

mxt

very good

Fern L

this design is one of my favourites! i fully intend on buying it!!

Fern L

yea....i bought it.. LOL

BrookeEB

Love the Foxy T-shirt! Bought it and got so many compliments!

LittleBubbles

Wow, I'm glad to have bought this on the original orange for ladies.

bredalot

Heh, I LIKE the rust. I can't wear anything that looks like yellow, but an orange that's more brown? Definitely. I wouldn't even have considered this in the guys' orange.

kaitlynvonkat

Just got this today and I love it.

toadspimp

The one that I bought a while ago was waaaayyy more orange.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Another please for the rust on Guys!

lilluh

I bought this shirt a few years ago and I have received SO many compliments on it. It's my favorite threadless shirt.

Patman42

can we get the guys shirt in rust color too, please!!!

Thinaeariel

I found this on Sunday and by Tuesday the last 2 were gone :-( I literally NEED a rust colored girls medium. Or else I will die. So...please reprint this.

Alegale

Is burnt orange that reddish color? :(

nighty

i want it red )':

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us