Quetzalcoatl

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Chilacayote

The Feathered SerpentrnrnClosing the fifth era in which we live, at the center, the sun Tonatiuh eclipsed, trying to capture the culture of my country.rnrnFive colorsrnI welcome your feedbacksrnrnSorry for my bad English.

Chilacayote

thanks for the comments, KaMi.

charles_yo

wow, great design, I'd totally rock that.

cherry_jellybean

Really nice, and I like that the coloring is not perfect inside the lines. But I think that as it is it's really hard to see the details and even to understand what's going on... It took me a while...

Maybe working some more with the darker green and the cream to add detail and depth would work really well.

And if anyone has some time I'd appreciate some help with mine: http://www.threadless.com/critique/59209/Watercolor_tree

Chilacayote

I think looks better, what do you say?

anakarina

hmmm, i think the outline should be thinner than v2's but thicker that v1's. other than that, i think it's great! :)

if you have the time, please check out my wip. thanks!

WesMoTron

I like it. I like the color choice and the black outline looks good!

PixyKat

I think the outline is just fine

Ruzu

so cool!! this version is better than the last ;) good luck

Can you check my critique?

Ecw321

Very good design! Maybe play around with the placement/size of the design on the shirt a bit so see what works best... otherwise, submit! :)

ZombieChad

I like this! My only concern is that the design in the center is getting lost with the background. Also, I think for shirt placement it'd be a bit further up. Not much though. The outline is fine as is.

Also, some critique on mine would be most appreciated! :D

sjaworowicz

I love this! I can't think of anything to fix! lots and lots of detailing! Fantastic!

steve47

i think the outline is alot better

x-raycat

i prefer this thicker outline..

i think it looks awesome

wrothstudio

Expand to convert the strokes to fills, then reshape their edges easily with the pen tool, to make them taper and look more pleasing.

wrothstudio

Failed to post that comment right, what I said was... It looks a lot better than the first version. I would like to see more variation in the black line's weight, instead of all the lines being the same boldness. Also, reshaping of the lines would be help; If this is in Illustrator you can select your strokes and go Object menu then Expand to convert the strokes to fills, then reshape their edges easily with the pen tool, to make them taper and look more pleasing.

Chilacayote

thanks everyone for the comments.

Ambrosiarae

I think it looks great but the dragon is easily lost at first. It doesn't pop. Which is all right if you want it to be an image that you actually have to look deeper into, but if you are looking to make it pop a little more I'd darken the background just a bit more and you'd have it. Other than that I think it works really well. :)

Speak For Yourself

I'd like to see the dragon stand on it's own a little more too. Looks good! Feel free to visit my critique, thanks!

jiska_

maybe change the dragon's colors to make it pop out.

Chilacayote

And please help me choose a shirt color (V4)

Somehow if you do not like something, I expect your feedbacks, i keep listening and trying to improve it.

Chilacayote

Somehow if you do not like something, I expect your feedbacks, i keep listening and trying to improve it.

Chilacayote

About type pen tool lines, I think it adds more to this circle is incomplete and I think this what he meant wrothstudio, (know and use illustrator but I think sometimes the custom with Corel wins me).

Change it to brown the black lines

Try to do something with the center as Ichthus commented, but it is very empty and takes part of what is the theme, i keep trying.

Im sorry for errors

Chilacayote

The Feathered Serpent.

Well here we are with this (V3) thank you all for your comments.

ZombieChad

Personally, I'd go with the forest green. Although, I've always been partial to green shirts in general. :D Also, good job on cleaning up the design!

I also updated my design if you want to take a look!

jiska_

looks good on cream and sagestone.

Chilacayote

Quetzalcoatl (The Feathered Serpent) An Ancient God, take it from the Maya culture.

I think this Ver. is ready to submit, what you say?

medicengonzo

I think is awesome. like the color ;)

Danielcf2996

how cool!! sub it! ' i'll give you a 5$

Chilacayote

Thanks for your support!

anyone else wants comment & vote.

MoodNiatrec

Awesome design, submit it!

Chilacayote

Thanks.

For now its pending approval.

jiska_

wow, much improvement to the previous versions :) sub it!

Chilacayote

thanks for your comments and votes, but please keep doing it!

Retroludo
Retroludo profile pic Alumni

Not really digging the brown color of the shirt, why not just make it olive and go with the color scheme of the design?

Chilacayote

Believe me, try all the colors offered by threadless, and the ones I liked how goes with the design are in V4, as this is my first design for threadless do not know if different colors of tees allow for a single design. otherwise would have chosen at least 3 other colors because I was hard to choose.

Dorell

Personally I like V4 better. That said, this is awesome. I would wear this. One thing, from what I was told anything that is belt print (meaning: design crossing over to back ) should be one color, which is the limit with such methods of print, at least here, or so I'm told. Anyways, again, great design, hope it wins.

Please Score My Design?

Chilacayote

scored Dorell, and thanks for the comment!

Chilacayote

Thanks for your critique GadYariv.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us