Close
One second...

Clouds Within The Thunder

Clouds Within The Thunder

Watch this
pandasaruse

i like this better then the new 1

evolveORdie

you mean the grey select version?? fully. I just got this shirt and am wearing it now. I'm am soooo in love with it. For those wondering it looks like the design pic not the photo, except it's a brighter orange-yellow gold than the BG shown. The product photo makes the design lok black when it's brown, and the brilliant gold look lemony.

paperwall

D: no more guys smalls again D: just my luck

hotpandas

i agree with pandasaruse and not just cause your name is awesome

hml

I have a red one that I totally love so I'm a bit sad the reprint is only in yellow now ;-(

scullivor

love this design. So simple but is visually stunning. Great colour too

Armand_Zimmerman

I love the design, but I wish that it was offered in the grey on black, like the Select edition; yellow tends to look positively terrible on me...

Tay Zar

I love this shirt... Thunderbolt is really huge and awesome...

Tay Zar

I love this shirt... Thunderbolt is really huge and awesome...

ViperApples

This is my favorite shirt that I've bought from threadless. Excellent design

toadspimp

Mine is really, really comfortable and soft. Some of the thunderbolt print got on the neckline but I don't mind.

3v4n

unfortunately i looked at the photos when ordering the shirt, thinking it would be a more subtle yellow tone. 'gold' is a really saturated yellow that doesn't look that good, in my opinion :( (but i paid only $5 for it, so it isn't that bad at all)

rgerrard

I saw this shirt yesterday! I didn't get the chance to take a picture thought

EliseoW

I want this one

Egyptianlily

this would be an awesome tattoo design!

emily.ostrove

This is the first shirt I have bought from Threadless. I got the girly tank and have gotten lots of compliments on it. It's an awesome design and a really comfortable shirt.

Calpurnio

This is always one of my favourite t-shirt! Wearing it makes you feel good :-)

hasenstab

plz reprint in the original yellow, not gold.

yogi198

superb

Kaptain Kaspian

Shazam! Captain Marvel wants you to reprint this t-shirt.

No account?