3. 3
star913

hoodie, hoodie, hooodie

Dianita Pow

Reprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ailrun

Reprint Hoodie!!!

luckyhat4

Strictly speaking, the pterodactyl isn't a dinosaur, it's a pterosaur. Just sayin'. :)

Mooztache

soooo cute

jdawsondude

@luckyhat4

You're a nerd

Fluppuple

awesome!

LatinRocker83

One of my favorite artists! She has a webcomic called Doctor Cat! (Doctor Cat M.D.) SUPER CUTE!

Pganuc20

So precious. LOVE!

elissa.marcelle

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!!

cambrialee

Just got my hoodie and its a tad snug.. but I should've known better because all of threadless stuff runs small. I AM so in love with it though

Hassy

I don't know how anyone wouldn't want this shirt. First of all, there aren't any awesome dinosaur shirts out there. Second of all this is so sassy and cute.

BrightestStarOfAll

I was so excited to get this hoodie in the mail today! It fits so perfect and I adore the design. My boyfriend loves it too! =]

BrightestStarOfAll

I was so excited to get this hoodie in the mail today! It fits so perfect and I adore the design. My boyfriend loves it too! =]

m0rningstar

sooo cute! i got the hoodie and i'm in love! my bf thinks its the cutest thing ever too!

jf_moreira

Bought one for my kid while seeing the blue t-shirt. A Pink one arrived....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DaMunchkin

The hoody looks super amazing! I hope to get it for christmas! :D

EmeraldSky33

GRR. I'm a redhead and I can't wear pink. Put it back on aqua, please!

jemacarrie

Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that.

beazus

:'( i like the brachiosaurus... can you draw something with the effect of brachio killing tyranno please...? :((

beazus

:'( i like the brachiosaurus... can you draw something with the effect of brachio killing tyranno please...? :((

Spikester88

I would absolutely buy this for my godson if you had it in an infant tshirt! please print one in infant size!

NoPlaceForUs

I really really really want it in white :(

xHenni

Omg, how cuuute! :D

AmateurSaboteur

Very cute design. Please reprint the women's tees soon!! Except, please print the design on a light blue shirt.

skidless

I NEED THIS HOODY!!!!! Reprint NOW!!!! o... and Sarah keep doing what you're doing. :D

ksawtell

Reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint reprint

Girly tee in blue or a darker colour, please :)

dodaday

This is amazing......I NEED THE HOODY!!! Reprint, PLEASE!!!!

skidless

reprint reprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emibigpacem

PLZ PLZ PL ZPL PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robbie_c

Reprint Please!

Steely Drum

I sooo wanted a pink toddler T for my nephew's daughter but only blue offered in toddler sizes. bought blue anyway. Neat design. Hope you let me know if reprint some pinks.

TaeShirts

It's simple and adorable. And even educational to boot! If I had a kid this would be an instabuy.

Kailey_

Wish the girly one was in blue... Grr, buying it anyway. D:

pharmgirldee

love, love, love! my nephew will really love this too! =)

guival

Why... why pink? D:

LatinRocker83

I dig this tee! Re-print in a Girly small, please! I'd buy three if it came in Lake Blue...or a light green!

anthonyammo

Pterodactyl isn't a dinosaur :( It's a pterosaur.

littlecatz

reprint the hoodie in small?

knowmojo

Love the design. Ordered the hoody. But... when it says to order true to size in guys... IGNORE! You need a size larger. All of my shirts are medium and perfect, but the medium hoody could barely fit over my arms, and I'm scrawny. Exchanging. But I still love the design :)

TimeyWimey

Reprint girly small tee please?

nicolabenn

Hoodie reprints please? :D

bofisabfsa

famalegoods.com ---

free shipping competitive price any size available accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey, coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

Wookie Smuggler

Would love to get this t-shirt, as I am big fan of dinosaurs. But alas I noticed the "pterodactyl", which for starters should really be "pterosaur", and secondly isn't even technically a dinosaur. :(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?