• by alaeth
  • posted Oct 10, 2010
  • 35 Comments

The X-MENAGERIE

Watch this
keevun

dope ass concept

the real niteowl

Fuckin A. i love this. i'm definitely getting the hoodie.

mfcds

Someone care to explain the names/animals? I know there is supposed to be some puns or something, but I never watched/read the series in English. thanks!

productionette

This. Is. AMAZING! Totally ordered the girly tee!

pongmuangchan

I'll start from the top to bottom. The green bird on the top is Cyclops,the elephant behind him is the strong Colossus. That red bird to the left is Jean Grey, who becomes Phoenix in the comics. The brown horse is Storm, as alluded by the hair and head ornament. The green gorilla is Beast. The blue monkey is Nightcrawler. The bear is Iceman. The thing with the 1 stripe is Rogue, the thing with the claws in Wolverine, and the thing in the wheelchair is Professor Xavier.

happysnappy

I think Rogue is supposed to be a panther, and Wolverine is an actual wolverine. I'm really not entirely sure on Xavier, but I'm going with badger.

meatnerdr

Xavier is a mole im pretty sure... This design is too clever and sick

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

Just got this one as a t-shirt, love the design so awesome.

dementedfox

please reprint Medium Hoody. This is an instant buy for me.

I think all designs should have extra Mediums because it's the most common size and sells out fastest!

ZWAN

One of my favourite comic book related tees

nessernet

XXXXXXXXMMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! ARE!! BEAST!!

frisketx

reprint reprint reprint

kwta86

PLEASE REPRINT THIS!! A MUST HAVE!!

eso456

DO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT, REPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT.

kwta86

this is frustrating..it shows 1 M size left but it doesnt add to my cart??!! arghh reprint!!

fortey40oz

very creative !!

tkeon

I check so often for this, please reprint it. Please, please, please.

julyby32

PLEAAAAAAASE I NEEEEEEEEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!!! REPRINT IT, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!

Sophillia

reprint, pretty please!!!!D:

satchison

Please reprint :)

coldchild13

reprint small please

Nigel Bushti

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT!!!!!

Robbino

Please reprint!

bkrautwurst

Please reprint this!

grajdeanu

mutant and proud

trekvix

nice :)

livebytheblade

Why hasn't this been reprinted and why isn't it on the new website?! I need this in my life!

keetner

I've checked to see if this would get reprinted! It's been probably a good two years now...still nothing =(.

Wolfgang8885

Why is Storm a horse... :(

cecilCabbage

Please reprint this design. A friend wore this shirt just for me and I loved it so much that now I want one for myself. :-) Thanks, threadless!

Sync_Shark

I haven't bought a threadless shirt in over a year because I told myself that this will have to be my next shirt. REPRINT!

No account?
Join Us