Is this the shirt that glows in the dark and says "Tonight is the Night?"

itssken

bring this back please!!

gustavoferrer

Bring it back! PLEAAAAASE!

marpasapram

Reprint PLEASE! :D

sareko

Reprint please! Absolutely love this design.

silverstar8403

Finally! I'm so happy this got reprinted!

zzzonkout

wow, that's pretty neat!

betsym

Kewlness!

fauxfire

OMG i love the "Tonight is the Night" version... But is it the same shirt as the "Today is the Day"??

MelTruscott

I just received this shirt in the mail its great! only complaint is that the glow in the dark paint, Dosnt even work. i dont see any of it when its dark/in a pitch black room D;

GreatScottFilms

This made me think of the Yo La Tengo EP "Today Is the Day". Sorely tempted on this basis.

INateYou

I got this shirt in the mail today. The glowing ink is fantastic! It looks even more amazing in person.

Aeg0n

I'm waiting for size S. Please reprint it!!!! :(

mromano

It's a great shirt before you wash it. Now the text that lights up in the dark is clear at day :(

coldchild13

Reprint small please~

SoulFlow

reprint please!

LivSobey2811

I ordered this shirt before Christmas and It's now mid-January :( where is my top???

Bryden Keks

This looks awesome, medium reprint!

rawrimdaniel

very cool shirt medium reprint would be great =)

burakdesik

I don't understand.why there are two same options for selecting sizes.one of their has no S, M, L.but otherone has.but they are same tees, aren't they?

Mr.Eleven

"Today is the day" is one of my favorite bands... its king of ironic on this shirt. For you young folk look up "temple of the morning star" for a prime example of today is the day.

Mr.Eleven

... also "Tonight is the Night" is how Dexters internal monologue always starts before he kills someone.

gachzorge

Why are there two different guy style shirts that say they're both regular fit?

slinker81

Mine isn't glowing at all...

aninharocha26

you could describe the details, or put zoom image, cause the Boat Neck Tee have a terrible stitch finish. And the print don't glow at dark yet : /

HowieRocks

I don't get it...

G33Z

I hesitated to get this one because of the comments about the glow in the dark ink not working but I got one anyway. Ink works perfectly. You can kinda see the text during the day though but nothing bad. Haven't washed it yet.

denisetheripper

I BOUGHT ONE FOR A FRIEND AND NOW I WANT ONE!!! PLEASE REPRINT!!

THE GLOW IN THE DARK FEATURE WORKS. you might have to put the design part under some light and expose it for like maybe 10 seconds and then you can go into a dark room to see. IT WILL GLOW. it's really cool. :)

terrahdez

Redundant, I know, but yes, please reprint! This shirt is too cool :)

ixhile

My shirt doesn't glow at all. No matter what i do to it actually.

ixhile

My shirt doesn't glow at all. No matter what i do to it actually.

janel6499

I just wore this shirt for the first time and no matter what I did, I could not get it to glow in the dark. I even held a flashlight up to myself for several minutes and NOTHING. I'm so disappointed!!! I was so excited to wear it and show it off... big time let down. :(

FordsAngel

I love this shirt, so clever!

camtheman1283

Medium reprint for males please. I would buy like 7 of there shirts for each day of the week. Amazing design.

Ben92tm

Reprint in medium please =) We all want one =D

iamrobman

got this shirt and its awesome~!

kevinthurman

Why isn't this in a Tank T?

kraszyace

Is it two separate shirts? Or does it turn into that at night?

theseBoetz

Glow in the dark didn't work for me, tried before washing with different types of light, for both short and long times, did hardly anything. After washing no difference. Washing did make a difference on a shirt I had earlier though, it actually activated the glow in the dark paint for me.

No account?