Close
One second...

Cookie Loves Milk

Cookie Loves Milk

Watch this
ItsPeanutButterJennaTime

Yeah, too bad this has been done millions of times before. Get some originality and stop stealing ideas.

Xuxu

y does it cost 18, when the site before says 13?!

Annsterdam

This deserves some not annoying comments... I love this design, it's super-cute! :'D

snakesheep

@ItsPeanutButterJennaTime - This is THE ORIGINAL "that design" which has been stolen millions of times. It's a reprint.

Jess Fink

Nedroid

"Jess Fink" (if that is your real name) is this shirt based on a real thing that happened because I love milk and cookies but I don't want to eat alive foods because it is against my believes

snakesheep

oops, threadless stole my symbol at the end of that message, I am not Jess Fink haha.

Amapac

What a great shirt! I'm so glad this has been reprinted. I rarely am won over by simpler designs, but this one really accomplishes a lot with the style. Well done, Jess Fink.

P.S. Xuxu and Ridiculous Name aren't being very nice. Boooooo to you both. I wish you two would go visit your local library and get your learn on. Oh snap! Wicked burn.

afroXcore

yeah, this design is a threadless classic, boo to people who steal this design.

seaweedgo

every time this is reprinted, i don't have money. when i have money, it's sold out.

for the record Jess is the master of awesome, she rides unicorns and squeezes Bowie-shaped gummies from double rainbows. no wonder everyone wishes they were her and constantly steal her ideas.

ntopp

Man. If this design was alive and running around, I'd high-five it. It's one of the classics. The old guard. The ground-breakin', cash-takin', warm smell of cookies bakin', always real and never fakin' original design. Respect!

Franquin

This is just über awesomeness!

diminutivechum

Does the default model have a boner or something?

robotojojo

blue looks better i think :)

DemoiselleRenard

If you buy this shirt, eat some cookies, and have some milk, you'll get a boner, just like the guy in the photo.

Clari_GB.

I love this gal. : )

ghalialicious

@DemoiselleRenardis HAHAHAHAHAHA

ilikefunnytshirts

this shirt doesn't really belong on threadless. it's like, there are a billion interesting, super unique shirts and then BAM, this is something you can find at walmart.

ilikefunnytshirts

maybe this was the original shirt of this kind, but even so, now it's overdone. it should just...retire now.

Pjpram

I think its a Great Shirt that should keep getting reprinted over and over again!

Pjpram

I think its a Great Shirt that should keep getting reprinted over and over again!

Carolauz

I need a S!

Carolauz

of the royal blue!!

HaileyxD

Any suggestions of what should i get?

HaileyxD

Should design some zip up hoody :)

Laquarelle

I`ll take it! Awesome!

evilbeard

Front page says hoodie erprint is $18 but if you try to put in your cart it shows as $34, almost TWICE as much. What's the deal?

jfrk

I have it and I love it, it's so worn out that I might buy it again :)

sandriki

Hey! I don't understand, you sell it as $18 on the main page but here says $20...

cutehead

Cookie monster blue, I love you!

SuperFuture

Why are there 2 types of Royal Blue regular guy tees? Is one of them softer than the other? Cause that's the one I want.

fragadella

reprint the hoodie in blue

yaazey

Love this design, truly wish the baby one piece came in a variety of different colors, particularly for girls! (^_^)

lvstrip

Really sweet design! I think my GF will love it!

zjione111

Good news: this website :www.(( pokostyle)).com

sean.lee.9440

Can we get some in small plz? Been waiting forever for this one!

cupcake95

Reprint girly in small - both tee and tank!

Mmmarcie

So cute!!

chili123

"Cookie loves milk" perfect for my new granddaughter coming very soon !

chatrooms

Hah I love the design. The model is the perfect fit for this T-Shirt

carbownara
2 designs submitted - Score now!

hey i love this! adorable too!

No account?