• posted Oct 03, 2010
  • 61 Comments

Three Keyboard Cat Moon

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Tunia

I want it back, my bf is losing his mind for this shirt!

insanekelsey

mine too! haha i need it back!!

Apple77

I NEED this shirt!!

seacrest lover

I praise the threadless gods for reprinting this

memerson

The threadless gods smile upon me today. order in.

jamiethompson

Any plans for printing this in kids sizes. My 6 year old son would go nuts for this.

ArtyCat

What a lovely tee!

Larie2792

is there such thing as a traditional girly tee anymore? i do not really like the open necks too much

iQuip

I just pulled mine out of the bag after several months. It has simmered long enough!

laurexlicious

This item has cats on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to my laptop with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the cats on my shirt that I, like a cat, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'purr at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a cat-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at my laptop, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my cats would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the cats on my shirt, I told her I wanted to purr at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you cat shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has cats on it, attracts women Cons: Only 3 cats (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see cats when sitting with arms crossed, cats would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

TheBlackBastard

I just bought 10 copies of this shirt in multiple sizes so it'll last me the rest of my life.

horrorkei

I have this tee and quality sucks... what's happening?

~Raintree~

My cousin has this shirt....I giggle everytime he wears it!! :) Nice tee!

loadmaster

reprint medium pleaassse

EnzymeEevs

single most awesome tshirt in the world ever. Please reprint!

BigFootDan

L and XL reprint, please!!!

vinecote

cats, man. please reprint in medium

lukeposs

please reprint! guys small...

hoboghost

Reprint so I can buy this for my hommies XX large

iona143

i want this shirt bad!! please reprint!

Kkraemer81

Reprint Medium PLEASE!!! This is the PERFECT gift for my friend!

AtomicSheba

Please reprint!!

BigFootDan

Reprint, reprint, please!!! XL :)

josipv

reprint

Kkraemer81

Reprint Medium PLEASE!!

juliaguliaaa

pleaseeeee reprint!!

juliaguliaaa

reprint in guys medium & girls small! =)

januwary9

REPRINT GUYS MEDIUM PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE I WANT ONE SOOOOOOOO BAD

stonechiper

Print this as a hoodie, or a long sleeve tie-dyed tee, and make my dreams come true

jaycatt

OMG, it's finally back in stock! Want!!

kerimazing

Can you make this in a kids size? My son is a keyboard cat FREAK.

graphxgurl

Please make a youth size and a girly 2xl so my breasticles will fit in it! My daughter and I want to be matching dorks in our Keyboard Cat t-shirts. Please & Thank you!

loxegwen

ARGHHH REPRINT!!!!

SeaOfColors

needs more reprint

Poikilos

This is the best thing I've ever seen!

KarizzleKrist

I have to say this is my favorite shirt I own, and I wear it on a weekly basis. Unfortunately I couldn't upload my photo for the $1 discount because I received it for a gift 2 years ago and have no idea on the product information, however I wanted to share this picture of me wearing it. http://cutestcatintheworld.blogspot.com/2005/11/best-tshirt-ever.html

I thought it was worth sharing because this ended up in my very small town newspaper and the fact that i'm holding the Twin Towers in the photo. I think its hilarious, enjoy.

nainasmarty

This is I got very helpful to read about, such an informative stuff you shared. Also, I like the theme of this page this is really a good website. I will check back for more. free cell phone spy

james714

Best article I read about. We need more reprints of these awesome shirts!

BMW M3 Parts

BenJammin626

Come on Threadless, how much longer until this gets reprinted??

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us