All Alone

All Alone

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
ibn shamal

I really like this for reasons I don't understand. However, the plane in the moon kinda ruins the moment. Without the plane I might like it more.

I love this shirt. My girlfriend is a flight attendant, and the mood this shirt presents is very familiar to me. I would still love it without the plane because of the huge moon, but the plane makes it much more personal.

TheSweetestThing

This needs to be a print. I'd totally buy it as a poster.

Namenda

The plane (at least, this is what it seems like to me) adds meaning to the shirt. Instead of her just looking out of a window, it's her watching a loved one leave.

someweirdsin

Love this design so much. Actually, there are so many of your designs i love. Wish more of them could get printed :(

EthanK88

Wow awesome, one of the last ones for sale got bumped out of my cart for no reason... Seriously, Niel, contact me if there is anyway I can get your shirts, I would drop a lot if I could get my hands on the following that threadless is too lame to sell at this moment..

Sound The Alarm A Distant Star All Alone The Unexpected Guest Away We Go

Seriously why are these not being reevaluated and reprinted, they exemplify the artistic skill,creativity and style that I expect from all threadless that so many of the reprints lack..... end shirt minimalism!(except for the ladies am i right guys :D)

daveo89

I. Want. This.

Tried to buy one of these but by the time I'd got to the end of the process it had apparently sold out... Need a reprint of this or is there any way you can make this a poster?

Tim68

I want it now! Please reprint!

nielquisaba
nielquisaba profile pic Alumni

@EthanK88 this was reprinted recently. but i had no idea that its sold out already. you just have to click reprint to make the request. usually when theres enough people who have requested, theyll print it again. thanks again for the support.

firewirex

Awesome design, congrats!

EthanK88

Aw man I missed the reprint by a few hours (sold out in both M and L again!) NOOOO! At least I can pick up "The Unexpected Guest" was waiting awhile for that.

jme ncl

i love this!

laurexlicious

Wish it was a skinny fit. I wish ALL the shirts were skinny fits.

laurexlicious

Wish it was a skinny fit. I wish ALL the shirts were skinny fits.

KaraXLove

After seeing these comments, I feel fortunate to have gotten hold of this shirt. I love it, I have to say :- ) The design is amazing.

Rook07

Oh please reprint the guys small tee :'( I wanted to buy one for my boyfriend for Christmas X'(

Zoe21

Just ordered! i love it!

Capaloso

What's with all you guys needing a size small? Really? I thought I was bad with my mediums. Anyways, best design I've seen in quite a while.

juliadrab

I really want this, but I'm worried about the sizes. How do these fit?

dantedirenc

Wearing this shirt now. Oh how I love it.

Nenena157

how do I buy it?

danston123

How do i ask for reprint?

~Cygnus~

WTF? I JUST received a message that this design was reprinted, visited this page and there's no size S left? Did it sell out that fast or did they only reprint sizes L and 2XL?

after_kafka

Why is this not a hoodie!?

RainbowRainbow

I drew this! I seriously have a painting I did almost exactly like this! What the crap????

LookOutBelow

Wow - I love this design so much.

xMONDAYx

this would be a great hoodie.

awkwardjonas

I love this. Would love it more on a tote!

dinidarling

Love this design. So true to life...

Apache2142

Wore it twice and love it! -really dont want it to get ruined!!

brendayv74

this is a really nice shirt and it has great detail(:

paarrmm

Just got this shirt in the mail! It's awesome!

kurt10

please print more guys mediums!

no1saw

New favorite shirt! Looove it!

dizzysadako

please reprint guys medium ^_^

deich

I can't believe I ever thought twice about buying this shirt! It arrived today and it is way more awesome than in picture!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us