does the dog come with the tshirt??

Guypessah

I love this Tee !!! :) Great design.

tesco

I actualy love that dog

illissius

Seriously need to reprint this in white, not creme :(

M3G

just because of the "cleavage" in the middle, my parents wont let me buy it. Is there any way it could be covered up or something? :P

codenamegizmo

m3g your parents don't mind the killing and skinning and wearing of a wolf, but they mind a little bit of sideboob? harsh.

Stwiki

I actually ordered this directly after i got the mail that it got restocked.. Living in Europe so it takes a bit ;p..also my first tee from Threadless! :] I love the design

sallie__

I have this shirt and I love it soo much! every time I wear it someone comments on it, you've done well :)

codenamegizmo

m3g your parents don't mind the killing and skinning and wearing of a wolf, but they mind a little bit of sideboob? harsh.

Redrogue300

Would so jump on this if it was in white :( I have (and love) the creme version but the white is just so much better.

mblk4123

The sickest shirt on threadless...

bina209

first shirt I bought from threadless but not my last! cant wait for it to arrive!

Renapple

super sweet

blindcolors

any possible chance this might end up on a hoodie? i soo totaly want a hoodie of this :3

RaquelMarchante

I would love this shirt in white!

Mr KiX

What type of dog is that?

Karakuri

@Mr KiX - It's a Shiba Inu.

annabulle

This Shirt is Awesome!!! Little red ridding hood's vengence :)

pewpewpea

I'm confused, it has two tabs saying $18 Guys TeeCreme Regular Fit size info S sold out M sold out L XL 7 left 2XL sold out $18 Guys TeeCreme Regular Fit size info S M L XL 2XL Soooo does that mean S is available? :/

dt7725

Also confused by the two tabs about the availability of this shirt. Is it sold out or available?

TXranger

this is super clever. Sick idea and execution

CroNation

One of my favorite shirts!

jurosik

Bring back the white tee. pls.

jhalaseh

yes ... white one was alot better

shelbylugal

OMG REPRINT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

BasslineJoe

Please reprint in white :)

stealthphoto

This would be AMAZING in a hoodie!!!!!! Please, please, please ;)

postaffe

So, how would I go about requesting this design as a hoody?

Tanja_Ilse

Yes!!! Love, Love, Love this design. I realy like this one on a hoody! Red (!) ;-) or grey would be great (with a zipper)... And of course a slim-fit. Goooooo Anton!!! Wink, Tanja, Amsterdam Netherlands

Capaloso

Looks good on white, would buy, but do not want creme.

zuuku

What kind of dog is that? I need one.

chrissycat444

love this t-shirt design...i want one!

danaco

great design, love it a lot

velvettangerine

that dog is a shiba inu! great shirt and awesommmme pic :)

ichit4k4_set0

would have bought if it was white like on the pic... creme looks bad, too bad.

Chazie

love the T-shirt and also that beautiful boy...

lori1124

i want that dog!:)

i love this design too . its really cool!

fleasonkitty

This is so a favorite! It is amazing, but i love hoodies and i wish they would put some of the inticrate designs on this site on hoodies.

carmabelle

Why isn't this a print? A shirt doesn't do that design justice. And Creme is a horrible color.

kaca

i love it.

Liserbell10

Super freakin' cool!!

To Carmabelle: If you like the style and are looking for a print, look up James Jean's art for Fables, specifically the character Rose Red.. you can find some of his prints online or in his books. =) Also, I have to agree- I'm not diggin' the cream...

RicanFame

I fell in love with this shirt when i first discovered this website and i was so happy my boyfriend got me this shirt for christmas i was jumping for joy i absolutely love this shirt. p.s. follow me on twitter lol twitter.com/JukuRican

JBantha

I just get this one too! juust in time for my birthday and it set the perfect mood for [wathever you like to do]!

love it! i migth buy it again for a couple of female friends "D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?