Bone Idol, Select Guys Eco V-Neck

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Red Vine_1

Quite the price for a shirt..

SometimeLater

Woah, since when is Threadless trying to charge 35 frickin bucks for a shirt??

jtmay

It's the quality of the shirt. Heck the normal price they charge is way below designer value anyways, so I say these are worth the price.

JRoselino

A very nice shirt, but 35 bucks? Hm.. don't think it worth all of it

Dabbs

I want see more V neck desings...

Aranarth

35$ isn't that expensive for an organic cotton designer shirt.

covee

that is too expensive. price / value doesn't match at all...

pwdsk

expensive

Gamatex

love the V neck! but it's kind of expensive :/

likhy

I wish all of the shirts came in options like V-Neck and Scoop Neck and tank top... cause I don't wear any of my Threadless shirts anymore because they're too high necked.

defdave87

How about a v-neck thats not organic cotton? How much will it cost then?

nicneath

I'm pretty surprised about the price reaction below here. Threadless typically offers an exceptional value for the money. This has been marked as a PREMIUM line of clothing and $35 is a lot less than you will find from some other labels and designers (American Apparel charges close to that for a blank shirt!!!). If you don't like the price then check out the $10 tees section - I know I've saved a ton of money there. The line above requests that we "say something nice"...not complain about the price. I really like the skull and kudos to the designer - WORTH EVERY PENNY.

I've saved enough money buying $10 tees

m4ry

cool

covee

@nicneath: indeed, they do offer exceptional value. nevertheless: for a rehashed design on a v-neck this t-shirt would have to caress my skin so softly as to make me feel nude. i just don't see the point of it because there are shirts with a better price / value ratio that look and feel great as well.

on the other hand.. maybe i'm just not in the target group, but select never seemed exceptional to me... and assumind that this is what they want select to be it is mediocre.

i don't know.. what is select all about anyway?

covee

sorry for the doublepost: just to clear up the "rehashed design". i own the normal threadless shirt "bone idol" and i love it. this feels like selling out to stonewashed jeans buyers.

adelaid3

are you kidding? These people are right to say it's way too expensive! I bought some organic cotton quicksilver shirts for 25 dollars full price before, which compared to this is a steal... I don't think many people will buy this unless it's on some sort of sale (which luckily they do often, i hope)

at either rate, people are paying for the design now, and not so much the shirt quality. The price/quality ratio has flip flopped completely 180degrees. I personally don't like this direction

AlterTheEarth

I LOVE this shirt.... Too bad it's only available for GUYS! That's lame. I want this in girl sizes. :(

Yace

Love the V-neck, should be available on more t-shirts. $35 is a little steep though.

Ginger Mammoth

love the shirt buuut idk the guy kinda makes it look wierd lol

NORTHM

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS - WTF!! A T-SHIRT FOR $35 IS CHEAP! MOST OF MY T-SHIRTS IN AUSTRALIA COST ME $60 TO $90. FOR CHRIST SAKE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY IT - THEN DON'T BUT DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PRICE - IT COSTS $$$ TO MAKE THINGS AND PEOPLE HAVE TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS - THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE ALSO THE SAME ONES THAT WILL COMPLAIN WHEN THE SITE CLOSES DOWN DUE TO LACK OF SUPPORT - FIND SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT!

mas2pek

mine for him to bite!

olivermartin

It says buy a size up, but how slim are we talking? Because I'm a small in every t-shirt, and I don't want to buy a medium and it be baggy.

isurf83

i'll buy a large i usually wear large and wash it in hot water and it shrinks perfect to from a bit lose to a good fit .

Gnarpsch

Love the design!

And as already stated below: it would be awesome if more tees came optional as v-necks and such... organic cotton or not ,)

crusader712

just ordered it it looks soft i hope it is :)

Super Rocker

wish it came in girly....also wish it was about $20

chenDawg

I love this design… had a $7 coupon sitting around so I decided to go for it. Glad I got in before Small ran out, but I do wish it came a little cheaper. =P

I just hope this shift is as soft as it looks.

I also agree with the others saying that the v-neck option would be awesome for more tees.

x6488

My card/Paypal got rejected a bunch of times before I could get a small - there were 2 left when I checked.

Depressing...

heartbreakid

great design but... too ex for a tee!! :(

kids_havetheirquirks

Why would you pay that much money for a shirt made of fabric which is as thin as paper? Also-I have always hated this design.

scrotey

looks pretty! i can just imagine it being perfect for a death the kid casual cosplay! wish i was a boy... or it came in girls select

ringoismestarr

Can I get two? Oh, and I'll take a T-shirt as well.

Jankool

great t-shirt but i would prefer a black t-shirt with the white bone

PDiddy311

hoping the price drops on this shirt. will definitely buy, if it does.

ChubRocXL

Medium reprint, please! And yeah, the price is a bit much but I will tooootally pay!

Woahdoodthatstrippy

why does this not come in a girl's shirt anymore D: WANT.

katherinelevitt

just sayin, that guy is has an AMAZING FACE.

heartbreakid

haha.. i have already bought this tee and wore it quite a few times... the feeling is amazing!! but however... one of the ladies in my office thought the design is a PANDA!? OMG~~ she muz have a bad eyesight!!

arc125

Small reprint please!

toadspimp

): Girly please?

Poobslag

great design, would love it in a small or a medium

Liz J

Girls Tee Please!

konayuki

Ah! Why is this not for girls? I totally want! Though I can get by with the small mens, I would really prefer a girls tee.

xKCx

reprint small please!!!

finnbogi

this isnt a mans t-shirt, i mean take a look at the forms in it - the boobs/eyes , a negative form of the rib cage and the teeth in the shape of the hips. Its a fantastic t shirt for girls, eaven the model looks like a girl ;)

Chorizon

This is a simple shirt. You should add more things to it because it looks too simple. Add something that goes with the shirt to make it look better. Even though it stills needs work, it looks really good. I like the desing and it looks really nice.

kyleandrews

A.MAZING. PLEASE REPRINT. PLEASE.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?