Close
One second...

True Love Will Find You In The End

True Love Will Find You In The End

Watch this
Sadaharu21

i think this is a really cool shirt, sorta reminds me of tribal art but with more movement to it :D

Andy11

nice design, but be careful with the sizing on this one, the Large is a lot bigger than you'd think.. tried to shrink mine, but kinda ruined it.. considering reordering a smaller size

charles.fg

I bought one of these, but in the first laundry it faded deeply. I'm a bit disappointed with the quality of the shirt! Seriously!

nemrawesome

i love designs like this designs that really make you think at what you are looking at and wonder

nemrawesome

i love designs like this designs that really make you think at what you are looking at and wonder

Bobg90

Anybody bought any of these and know if the shirts fit true size, what they are made out of, if the shrink and if this site is legit? Thanks

Flurrith

@Bobg90 Yes, 100% cotton, not much (wash cold), and OF COURSE.

GalenVanGalen

Love the Daniel Johnston refrence

outtanames

I can't figure out what brand of shirts does Threadless use now ??? Is it still american apparel or what?

bobface1

am i the only one that sees a penis pointing up/to the right?

Origarmy

@charles.fg: From a different perspective - the shirt's $10.

chrisusc7

Love the style. great image.

thebarbara

This picture is beautiful. This shirt is beautiful.

ulrikelaperla

I bought the regular fit cause the slim fit was sold out. Does anyone know hod does it fit??? Thanks

efx888

Just got this, and I wish I would have looked closer before ordering it. I didn't notice the small vertical text at the bottom. I love the logo, but can't stand that that's there - so distracting. Just be aware of it if that bothers you so you don't have to return it like me. From the looks of it, the girly Select version doesn't have that text, and I'm jealous.

francesco.rizzo

Captured by design and text, both "fabulous" .

smartdrink

True love = this model. Total fox.

Dudersmart

Reprint in large please!!x

duff4623

reprint medium pls!

julyby32

i actually got it in the Select version, because I couldn't find this one anymore at the time... but now I wish I had gotten this one instead! I love the writing, and the Select version one is like reaaally long. maybe I can have both? :P

coolkites

I have to agree. The text could not be in a worse spot. Along the bottom hem would be fine. but right there, really?

bunnyingitup

I wouldn't like this at ALL if it weren't for the text. At all. It's what makes the whole thing beautiful.

moon_gryffin

How can I get this as a print?

sparda70

Please reprint in Medium!

Thanks

courteousaviarist

Not so sure I love how the text is placed, but for $5, I'd buy it. If it were still in stock in a small!

QuessByrd

Great shirt & message. I can't wait to find my swan's counterpart. lol

stagefight

This is definitely one of my favorites

CloudEater

Daniel Johnston!.. if only there were some smalls left.

MrsHappy

This is AWESOME! I love it! =]

Alithium

Tempted to just get this in a guys.....

bigmike105

They should bring this back. Great shirt.

28dragons

I've been wondering forever what that main image is... just struck me that it looks like a swan head XD;;;

heix

please reprint in L

nigelapomah

...please reprint! (M)

dgambetta

a reprint in dudes (s) would be amazing... this looks great!

chesterwig1980

It will be the 4th time I have bought it

neilss1

I lost mine I need a new one reprint :(

Natcal69

I love this! Please reprint this one too please :)

No account?