Close
One second...

want comments on your designs?

If you want some feedback on your designs, then post a link to it here. I'll try my best to give good suggestions about the design in order to help you improve it :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
kumpaljhaveri

Id like some feedback and comments :) {and some votes ;) }

trymeon

ME PLEASE

viograpiks

Hi PixyKat! What do you think of my design here: The Messenger It's already submitted though.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Three years later PixyKat, who hasn't been on Threadless for years, would be surprised to see her face at the top of the blogs everyday.

New peeps please listen: I understand the pressure to promote your designs but 95% of Threadless users will never look at your post here. Best to just post to the official promotion blog at the top of the blogs.

BananaMountain

Hey there everyone, not new to Threadless, but new to this side of it. I submitted my first design today! I appreciate any and all comments for I'm still learning things and if you happen to feel the need to give it a decent score, that wouldn't hurt either. https://www.threadless.com/designs/pup-portrait

dallasc85

check mine out pixycat

maton5

Hello - I have quite a few accepted. But no prints. Can't seem to get better than 2.5. Any suggestions. Here is my profile: my profile

dorottyap

Hi guys! Submitting my very first design called Ice Cream Pattern, I'm eager to hear your opinion about it! Thanks:)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
Musarter said:

Three years later PixyKat, who hasn't been on Threadless for years, would be surprised to see her face at the top of the blogs everyday.

New peeps please listen: I understand the pressure to promote your designs but 95% of Threadless users will never look at your post here. Best to just post to the official promotion blog at the top of the blogs.

No one read this and no one will visit your link in this blog.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
Wharton

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WTF are you doing?^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TenkenNoShin

Would love just some advice on this one, took awhile to make and I'm in the works on like three others. Not super keen to redo it, maybe in the future, but any criticism can help yeah? Go for it!

image hosting 12mb

Wharton

Dude this thread is 4 years old and this person no longer contributes. Did you read any of the previous comments?

Page:
  1. 4
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
No account?
Join Us