Close
One second...

want comments on your designs?

If you want some feedback on your designs, then post a link to it here. I'll try my best to give good suggestions about the design in order to help you improve it :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
BeckyBee3_1

Ooh yes please! I have two deisgns, and I'm open to honesty you don't have to give me a 5 - unless of course you want to ;) Thanks!!

Well-es-bien
Nick Gutierrez said:

I have a design that needs input :] saddly it was declined and i wanted to see if i can get some tips

Nick, I think your design has a weird mixture of style and textures that does not work well, it looks like the face, the saxo and the smoke were drawn by different people. It could be better if you unify the textures and styles; that way the elements would be more integrated ones with each others. :)

AmirIbrahimG

I've recently joined THREADLESS and would like eevryone to help me score my first submission. Your Scores will be greatly appreciated. :D

leokonzen

would you help me.. can u vote in my designs ?

moZeni

My first submission for the summer contest! Comments and ratings would be great :) Banana Split!

AlecErhart

let me know! Thanks!

Tragic_Magic

Hi,I am new here,could you tell me more of how to get attention here?xD Like how can I get votes, for example and comments and ...as you can see I cant' make a move here because I am freshy here :<

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
CaptainTragicMagic said:

Hi,I am new here,could you tell me more of how to get attention here?xD Like how can I get votes, for example and comments and ...as you can see I cant' make a move here because I am freshy here :<

Be undeniably good... that's all there is to it.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
NDTank said:
CaptainTragicMagic said:

Be undeniably good... that's all there is to it.

yep, the better your designs, the more attention you'll attract

daless25

Comments are always appreciated. Thanks!

Petaiyo

What do you think about this design: i Love Pugs Care to give some constructive comments?

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
No account?
Join Us