Close
One second...

want comments on your designs?

If you want some feedback on your designs, then post a link to it here. I'll try my best to give good suggestions about the design in order to help you improve it :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
funkyshinobi

Getting ready for your comments ^^

abramjacobrabinowitz

Thank you! It was declined. It's a pun-based design. Let me know if you don't get the pun.

Devil_Dog_Studios

I recently entered a couple of designs into the 90's contest. I seemed to be getting a lot of positive feed back from the community as well as some artists that I know personally. However, the average scores for the designs came out very low disappointingly low. I was wondering if someone here could give me some objective insight into why this might have been and how I can improve the designs so in the future I can avoid such a let down. Bare in mind that I am using coreldraw x5 and must cope with all of the limitations therein. you can view the submissions on my profile.

Devil_Dog_Studios

I recently entered a couple of designs into the 90's contest. I seemed to be getting a lot of positive feed back from the community as well as some artists that I know personally. However, the average scores for the designs came out very low disappointingly low. I was wondering if someone here could give me some objective insight into why this might have been and how I can improve the designs so in the future I can avoid such a let down. Bare in mind that I am using coreldraw x5 and must cope with all of the limitations therein. you can view the submissions on my profile.

am.mantilla2156

i sent this design for the lion king challenge a couple of days ago and im waiting for it to be up! what do u think?? and i have 2 more up for scoring! tnaks!

tetolugo

feel free to click "score now" ;¬)

Page:
  1. 2
  2. 3
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
No account?
Join Us