One second...

Beauty Before Death

Beauty Before Death

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
aiteruyu

I LOVE this design! i got alot of compliments for this tee!I got the ladies boat neck t in XL .. which was too big for me, but still, I love it! :)

designior

greatttt!!!!!

susyPOW

I love this shirt. It's one of my favourites!

Kira_Uzaki

Rawr. Very nice. ^^

Verinzo

I want this.... I love these type of artistic shirts....

crazywill

..And death before dishonor ;)

crazyvic

woah this is awesome very very neat and creative

ryancaroline

I have this shirt. It looks great but girls with ample boobage, a word of warning: the face may look cut in half when you wear it.

UsmanSharifMicky

can't believe this is just 8 colors O.O is it?

bibikaurora

mmmm beautiful medusa...

Gus1

I like the shirt. medusa's snakes look really good.

morganmarie29

I'm not usually a fan of the girlier designs, but this caught my eye on the main page and I really found myself loving it. Beautiful!

xKelpiex

I really wish there was a different base colour for the shirt. I can't wear really light shirts, they make me look twice as big ;.;

jacmac123

sorry to say but this design is scary and i have seen this pic before in a magazine

relymiller

Love this shirt to death, so do many people who see it. My tip for ladies who share "ample boobage" (and if you don't mind the deconstruction): cut a little slit in the neckline. I do this with any Threadless tee that gives me similar grief, never affects the quality.

Clari_GB.

Got this to my hippie boyfriend and he didn't love it. How come?

yalineg

Love the design, but I don't really like getting white shirts. The girl model is beautiful.

ladysaku

I love the design, but white shirts are difficult for me. They get dirty easy and tossed away!!!

Jtan1988

Buying it

applejae13

Reminds me of a tatoo artist designnnn!

condy83

i cant see any previews ^ anyone else having the same problem???

punchinthemouth

@condy83, I'm having the same exact problem.. the only thing that seems to fix the problem for me is refreshing the page every time I view a shirt.

punchinthemouth

@condy83, I'm having the same exact problem.. the only thing that seems to fix the problem for me is refreshing the page every time I view a shirt.

determined2

I think this is just so beautiful and soulfull.

Josefa8

I want this in a tank! :D

Participleish

I have this shirt, and I get plenty of compliments, but the fit is poor. It is a bit too long for the size and dumpy at the waist.

Muhammad Fareez

I ordered this yest and it was $20, but now its $12 ... -_-

jezzakanezza

please make this in white!

igarcia92

I absolutely love this shirt! everytime I do my laundry its the first shirt I wear xD

MrJisvs

Is already mine!! :)

Tinkered

I can seriously freaking not believe this design is on here!! I saw this on deviantart a few months ago and fell in love with it. I love your style and your artwork. For class we had to print out three inspirational pieces of artwork and this was my first choice.

Illadelph19

Can we get a repringt, please???

astriger

Bought this, it's one of my favourites :)

nikky612

got this today its beautiful! American Apparel shirt- very good quality (:

jesse22792

Reprint please!

kiesaro

Se la regale a mi novia , realmente la calidad de la remera es increíble y del estampado también muy recomendable.

I gave it to my girlfriend, actually the quality of the shirt is amazing and the print also highly recommended.

heix

this is beautiful, can you print it on grey or green?

tpoisson

Re-print in small t-shirt please!!!

sulynn

This is one of my favourite prints! I wear mine all the time.

mattarre

need a reprint for guys medium pleeeeeease while it's on sale

mattarre

persistence is key, please reprint

Spiff92

please reprint some more highly anticipated nice design

mattarre

this is my third time asking buuuuut please reprint

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?