One second...

Pandamonium

Pandamonium

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
euphoricxtragedy

Please reprint in the kelly green.. pleaseeeee?!

munchie3

SUPER PRETTY PLEASE reprint on the Kelly green!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoody or Tee!

Imposibla

will be mine)) I'll wait)

Imposibla

will be mine)) I'll wait)

jlandee

I would also like to see a reprint on the green!

euphoricxtragedy

Yes, definitely the hoody. Pleasee???

tayriley

please reprint on baby blue!!

kateness87

Can you reprint on the green?

dealia

Awwww, heather grey again? Love it, but please reprint on kelly green!!!

sulou

yes!! I REALLY want it on green again toooo!

dariok1972

i like...but i wait for mine..

tailzkun96

Haha, pandas make everything more amazing. I love it. :D

TrendDefender

Without a doubt, this is my favorite shirt of all time. I stare at it all day trying to decide if the panda is peaceful or not. The deep philosophical questions of the world.

http://trenddefender.com

baqwut

what happened to the green one, without the bombs and second tank? I liked that much better, but it seems to be gone from the site completely now.

Why?

hadlock

i am actually wearing my green pandamonium tshirt RIGHT NOW.

seriously, bring back the green panda shirt. this is a staple of my wardrobe.

I bought one (3/22/06), loved it so much SIX MONTHSL LATER I bought two more (10/23/06) in case you guys stopped making them. I ended up taking two of my pandamonium shirts with me to south america in 2009. I've got pics of me in colombia, peru, argentina, brazil and uruguay wearing these shirts.

I'm ordering two in gray (along with three other shirts)... but only as a holdover until you guys put the green ones back in to production.

p.s. these things last forever. the silkscreen is just now starting to degrade (5 years later) and the green is still eye-popping vibrant. Great shirts, guys. Customer for life :)

p.p.s. my old login no longer works :(

shan_bundy

REPRINT IT IN THE GREEN ONE! THAT ONE WAS SO PERFECT AND I REALLY WANTED TO BUY IT!

ariariarioh

i love this tee -

AnaBackwards

i'm going to re-ordering this one because i love it so much, but i somehow got a hole in it ;-;

Space Moose

The green one was amazing. My old, old copy is tattered to the point I can't wear it out. Please reprint the GREEN one, please!

Paradoxum

yeah why reprint in grey? I wanted the green

evi1pilotfish

Aw - why can't the reprint be on the original green color?

HappilyHorsey

HeHEe, wordplay. Props for thinking of that! I want one!

ironmaus

Thank god this shirt is in grey. I never would have bought it in green. I'm hoping it will show up one day in red (for big people).

LoaFie

I would love the hoody in a colour other than grey....maybe a light blue? Ordering ASAP.

Evil_panda52

I would also love the green (girls M) if ur reprinting. Don't know what ur co our range is like but I reckon it would also b good in purple.......

Ruciful

Gray is okay, but dark blue would be nicer.

trekky

I also would like a green reprint.

euphoricxtragedy

I agree with purple! Purple or green would be super awesome.

Richnaut

How many times am I going to have to see something chaotic with a panda in it named "Pandamonium"?

donquijote

Nice Job man! Have you ever noticed, that "Taco" wear your shirt in the series "THE LEAGUE" from FX Networks (Season 2 - Episode 8)?. FYI: Taco is actually a canadian comedian called Jon Lajoie and damn funny ;)

rpeugh

GREEN Reprint!!

jnrisser

Purple reprint!

fatts

dark or light blue reprint!!!!

Phin

Green reprint please. I'll definetly buy it if the colour is green!

freckel

agreed, green like the colour of the design

melissa1213

love the green!!!!

klwilcox

I wanna see this available for kids and babies!

gabriela.x.ox

This would make a great hoodie

Negai Boshi

Please reprint on a color shirt! The green shown, or the past blue! Anything's better than grey...

Aldente

Also think that green was meant to be.

StaticFox

I only click this because it looks so good green....Then I leave, because it's not.

firedragon

Green please!

letsblowuptheMOON

Can we gets this on Kids zize? My little nephew loves the design. He keeps picking at the Panda.

tanksonfire

Would like to see this in the original green in girly.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?