2. 2
Gimmickey

So simple and so funny!

Elahge

Really cool! But what happened to batman :(

Franzmo

ditto. where's batman?!

brantez

why change the original design that everyone loved? this sucks I really wanted this shirt, but now, meh

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Congrats Jonah, looks awesome! It's too bad about batman, but I'm assuming there were copyright issues?

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

oh wow, now people can comment on the actual printed design, this is new

biotwist

yeah im sorry to all you people that really wanted batman, i did too but I got an email from threadless legal asking me to make him "less batman like" and then they decided to drop him completely. here are some rejected pics

and

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Congrats ;D

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Congrats Jonah! :)

dunz0

Congrats, Jonah! Been waiting to see this for a long time!

pwinn

Either you can't mix Marvel and DC heroes, or... well, I guess you can't mix Marvel and DC heroes on the same shirt.

Miss Monica

I love iron+man! Great design and awesome idea!

cinquesensi

...so they "copyrighted" even the meaning of batman?! that was not the logo! and it was also the old costume! i don't understand!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

brantez

author brantez date on Sep 27, 2010 time at 11:36:18

why change the original design that everyone loved? this sucks I really wanted this shirt, but now, meh Franzmo

author Franzmo date on Sep 27, 2010 time at 11:30:55

ditto. where's batman?! chriswalkenspal

author chriswalkenspal date on Sep 27, 2010 time at 11:28:05

I can't buy this without batman Elahge

author Elahge date on Sep 27, 2010 time at 11:10:23

Really cool! But what happened to batman :(

Threadless, you really screwed up by printing this shirt without batman. At least there could have been a third character along the same lines. Massive fail imo.

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

looks like marvel is more friendly than DC:)

DanielleFatale

Sofa king cool. I can't buy anymore tees until next year. I have 32. From Threadless!

witcheemon

I won't buy this without batman. I feel guilty, because you did a bloody good job...but unfortunately your distributor has royally messed this one up...

I will keep an eye on you and your future great work though. ;)

Skap 1er

damn. this really needs batman. only having 2 on the shirt feels like an incomplete thought

Amurana

why is marvel okay and dc not? that's obviously spider and iron man. why make the original drop the batman? Wouldn't want it without him.

s0da

i voted for this one because i loved the design, but it's not the same without batman.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

All good jokes come in threes, too bad another super hero wasn't put on the shirt to replace the battiness missing on the bottom. It's probably because I know what it should look like, but it just doesn't sit right on the tee now.

biotwist

it it cool for me to ask you all to check out stuff i still have for voting like this

glaze

Congratulations on the print Bio. Sucks you had to remove part of this genius design.

biotwist

i think genius is going a bit far but thanks

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

where's batman?

Just kidding, Congrats on your print.

cov_117

I love this explanation!

tefstudio

Original idea and design was great. Unfortunately, I don't think it should have been printed without Batman or a third character.

Jay Jones

Yeah, I think the original version with Batman was better as well. But this is still a great design.

gameboy101

Sorry I'm out. It really loses something without batman :( Great original version that I voted for.

cjo582

so, why couldn't batman be included?

veryjess

epic win ^^

I wanna batman too!

thackray

Would love this with the bat man!!

Amphigory.E

why did they take batman out-- i would have bought it with batman in it... :(

shinra_elite

Agreed - Love it to bits, but I miss Bamaaaan :(

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

I'm still utterly gobsmacked they printed this without batman.

penciled cookie

Batman's not a Marvel super hero, maybe that's why? Still disappointing, I know :\

ambitionforammunition

You should start a petition that we could send to DC, so in the next printing of this shirt, we could possibly get Batman on it with their approval.

nisusshah

I like the original submission. Can I buy one with all three images?

iQuip

nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana ... what-huh?

laihiu

doesn't do the original design justice! :(

Joey Glowey

I won't even think about buying it until Batman or another Super Hero is on the shirt.

ponyheart

WHERE IS BATMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE TO BRING BACK BATMAN!!! PLZ PLZ BRING HIM BACK, I'll want the original shirt!

AwesomeAiden

wheres batman!!! i dont really think you should show the idea that people vote for and end up taking a 1/3 of the humor out of a 1/3 of the shirt. lol

vampiretype

cool shirt but why did they take out batman was way coller with him

foxy is enamored

NO BATMAN, NO DEAL.

you just killed my heart.

Caila

Why would they ever take that out? Are they batman haters?

mah_zaia

I need Batman to be happy. I NEED IT!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us