• 101 Comments

Fail

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
chelseajo

I bought this shirt, and it has been one of everyones favorites! Thanks for helping me be more awesome lol!

uberdoku

hahaha

Mrcoffeebean

Yeah, dreamy sweet Tee!!

Eye-Catched

This pic reminds me of one of my favorite sites, failblog.org, stupid cows, lol

Dixinator

my favorite tee! I was so sad when mine screwed up in the washing machine, but hooray for reprints!!!

cassyt

I've been waiting for this tee to be reprinted for quite a while!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

I ordered the iPhone case, and now the t-shirt is reprinted, I've ordered that too

wannabekiwi

AWWWW, missed it again!! Every time it reprints the small is sold out right away :(

bluecanvasstudios.etsy

Snagged it! I couldn't wait for this reprint! Epitomoo of cuteness!

bluecanvasstudios.etsy

Snagged it! I couldn't wait for this reprint! Epitomoo of cuteness!

gymnastics

is it $13 or $18?

tessgarcia

my cart still says it's $18. so it's not $13 after all?

aquatic25

Same problem, shows up as $18. Anyone figure this out?

Marie O.0

Same problem here... Shows up as $18, I've been waiting for this reprint forever....please fix this!

T.Leaf

i believe the $13 is only for the kids tee's. if u click the tab, it's the only one w/a $13 price unfortunately =/

Didamis

Why isn't the pricing fixed?

jloco

Looks like a giant Sperm coming down the moon... fail!

speedy134

THEY NEED TO REPRINT THISS!!!!!

artistontherise

this is one of the cutest tees here:) its just a nursery rhyme gone wrong and they couldnt made it any better:)

Zwartepaard

So mad! I had this in my cart as soon as the Black Friday sale started but it sold out right as I clicked on the "Pay" button! I don't think threadless understands how black Friday works...only jerks nab things out of other peoples' carts... REPRINT PLEASE

tlclark

Please, Please, PLEASE reprint before Christmas!!!

Maggio90

please reprint!!

jac182jac

Reprinttttttttttttttttttt

threadlessshoper

Love this design sooo much! Made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it and wanted to order it right away!! Budi Satria Kwan your a genius, wish i had thought of this design. I bet your very proud to be the creature!!

Bluu02

REPRINTREPRINTREPRINT!!! D:

marmitefrog

Please reprint! !My order got lost and never made it to me! and this t shirt is the whole reason I got a visa card!

tuipcook

please reprint in an olive hoodsie

stephieraye

Reprint for my 12 month old!

mei_angiez

You have to reprint this. You must! Reprint!

TheFuturist88

This needs to be reprinted ASAP! I've been wanting it for so long!

bunnyflower

2XL for girls, please? I was so thrilled when you started doing 2XL, and I told all my big-boobed lady friends about it too. Now it seems so many designs are going back to not offering 2XL sizes. It's a bummer to get the reprint email and get all excited, and then come here and see it'll likely be too tight for my ladies, so I won't buy. :(

yana1982

не вижу картинки плохо грузится((((

kovalev

Яна, если не грузится, давай я тебе описывать буду! Тут такая типа "юмор" майка, говнисто-зелёного цвета, на которой четыре коровы. Одна из них такая жирная, что однажды, пёрнув как следует, долетела до луны, и на ней застряла. Будешь брать?

shawnapinkstar23

Reprint please in XS!!! Thank you! :D

laisiying

I agree with bunnyflower! I really love this design, but there should be 2XL for girls please!!!!

unique317

I agree with bunnyflower and laisiying - I like how the girly tees fit but I need 2XL too! Squeezing into a shirt = not flattering and attractive.

shawnapinkstar

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE GIRLY TEES IN XS AND S!!! THANK YOU! :D

Hannekeheida

Awesome print, not sure about the colour....

Ligeiapg

If I'd fit in one of the toddler sizes, I'd get one in green. Please re print this.

alecat2

Reprint in girly 2X!

zzzonkout

They really need to make an option where you can save all the ones you like (besides your cart), and go back to them if you want to buy them!

awesomelymle

I would totally buy this on a sweatshirt.

alecat2

@zzonkout Amazon universal wish list! :D

dantesx

It's not fail, it's adorable.

88pixiegirl88

My sister owns this, and it's my favourite threadless shirt of all time. This site is full of awesome shirts, but seriously.... those cutesy little cow faces x3 Who could not love it?

bluesandie

Just got mine in the mail the other day, and I have to say it's definitely one my favorite designs :)

RachelLilac

I love this shirt. I feel happy every time I put it on.

Ktaana

Got mine TODAY!!..it's amazing...btw I love designs printed on american apparel tees....they fit way better than others.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us