• posted Sep 26, 2010
  • 95 Comments

Lost in My Dreams

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
PandaSusana

I wish I could get the boatneck, but I'm ordering it anyway!

sorada

Wow!Looks beautiful...like in my dreams!Is perfect! friv

Kotare87

Amazing design; reprint please!

thevixchix

REPRINT PLEASE!

ShifterCat

I'm really, really hoping for a reprint of the hoodie. I've got scads of T-shirts; I need some warmer gear.

ooGrognakoo

Would love a reprint ;D

Plant Seeds

This is gorgeous!!!

bookish1206

i want the hoodie reprint!

dingus262

reprint as guys please!

transcendenza

Why if the size is available I cannot buy it? (apparently it goes to the card but actually it doesn't). It is very frustrating!

Yushi

Would love a reprint of girly hoodie!! It's everything I hope for in a hoodie!

OhArmstrong

Please Reprint, i want this hoodie for my holiday

ashbwell

First boat neck tee I ordered from Threadless because I loved the purple with the design so much. Thankfully, I found that the medium wasn't too short (I am 5'6") and the arm holes aren't too loose. Beautiful, unique shirt; I am very happy I ordered it :)

electric gurl

Got the shirt in the mail today :) it awesome

jmq

Please reprint the hoodie in XS! It's way too awesome!

bookish1206

so freaking happy that you reprinted this!

nallukka

Yeah-whoever may check this at Threadless, put this in your cart or look at the gallery of photos people took and... Not the same (and one of the most recent pictures put in the gallery is also the wrong shirt-well that or all the rest are wrong!) Plus what's with the cobalt hoody in the shots? I can't really tell what I'm buying/how dark and dull or vivid the navy blue actually IS...

WednesdayCat

yes, im waiting to see what the new color looks like. I'm excited this reprinted either way ;)

ifihadapixel

Why the navy blue! We want purple!

ladybot

I agree, I would not have requested a reprint of the hoody if I knew it wouldn't be in eggplant.

mellynn

I don't know if anyone's brought it up, but for a while now the image of this design in the shopping page is of a completely different shirt. This is for the colorful deer-in-the-woods design, while the image to click through to this page shows a black nighttime scene (someone looking out the window at the moon and stars and an airplane, I think). Can this be fixed?

Great design by the way! I have this in boat neck :)

TacoChocobo

So is the hoodie the royal blue shown in the full hoodie shots, or is it the dark navy shown in the close up of the front?

MistyBison

'ay, tacochocobo. the hoodie is navy, but it's not as dark as the display picture of the front's close-up.

biashimada

mononoke hime anyone? :D

hekigi

I prefer the hoodies to be the purple eggplant colour than thus navy blue!! Please have the eggplant colour for the hoodies again!

Goodrobn51

I had an Ancient Stag, leap over My head, in the Wild hills of Ukiah Ca on a Beltane Night! I'm getting this one fer sure,,Awesome design.

Awolfy

please bring back this item, my sister really wanted this for her birthday and I was going to order it for her, but it sold out! This jacket is too awesome to be sold out for so long.

QooQoo

I'm confused, this image is in today's newsletter, but it's out of print. reprint please...

vrm312

What happened to the dark purple? I really wanted that color!! Also, PLEASE reprint in the hoodies! I desperately want an eggplant hoodie :)

NatureLuv

I strongly preferred the dark purple too. I'd buy had it been available. Beautiful design.

Ajiman

reprint the hoodies! they are awesome : P

hisui_takarano

would love to get a reprint of the regular fit in eggplant purple. i have it in the neck tee and i love it but would look awesome as a shirt too ^____^

kairedfern

Back to the color that's in the original image!

Ajiman

where did the hoodies go for this print ? bring the hoodies back!

YoungRL

Would love to see this offered as a print!

Sk3tchy

Print on a black mens T? I dig this design!

kurorin01

Please reprint the hoodie in dark purple!

desadae

Almost 5 years later, and my hoodie is still kicking! With a little extra color added, of course.

SaraMBee

Please reprint women's t in the original dark purple/blue. Mine is so faded I don't remember what colour it used to be. But holes in all it is still, by FAR, my favorite!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us