Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Marathielle

Absolutely love this design but I need an XL mens for a Christmas gift! My niece's favorite character is Velma and she's a huge zombie fan. Reprint please!

RayAllen84

Great shirt, good quality and I think it works well on the gray.

carmabelle

I've been waiting three years to buy this shirt but never once caught it on a reprint u_u

desolina

I can't think of any skin tone that that grey shirt will flatter. However, the design is as awesome as it gets! Great job!

rockstarr1412

Requested a reprint in my size but will only be buying it if this gets reprinted in a darker grey color. It just doesn't look right on the silver.

brynwulf

Please add this design to your iPhone cases (particular iPhone 5!).

KeiWaiCat

I refuse to buy this, no matter what sale is going on, until it is reprinted on DARK grey.

ducksneezes

it would look great in the darker gray thats in the first picture

supersolid

Because of the design, personal preference and the thin material that Threadless' shirts are printed on, this needs to be on a darker grey... or get thicker shirt.

sheronaandthesky

DARK. GREY. please and thank you! I've been wanting this shirt for a couple years now, I've just been waiting for it to be reprinted on a darker color. TO NO AVAIL!

beatoscano

this is badass @#%$ luv it!

Trimm Trabb

Only a guys tee?! Threadless, what are you doing to me?! Been waiting for a reprint on the original colour for a loooong time and now there's no girly shirt. Ashdjsjdjfj@!$%#!

Trimm Trabb

Only a guys tee?! Threadless, what are you doing to me?! Been waiting for a reprint on the original colour for a loooong time and now there's no girly shirt. Ashdjsjdjfj@!$%#!

bnchile

awesome shirt

Koriander23

HOODIE! Nuff said...

edrcorso

Heather grey or it didnt happen.

edrcorso

Heather grey or it didnt happen.

mukinata

I feel your pain, Trimm Trabb.... Why is there less love for girly zombie shirts?! And this is scooby doo! She's my favorite and I've been waiting for this shirt too ; _ ;

pixiepandora

No girlie version? Seriously Threadless, get it together!

Dark-Oblivion

........WHAT NO GIRL SIZE, GIRRR!!

saundrah.humphrey

PLEASE REPRINT in GIRLY sizes! This is a totally girl kicks ass print...you are losing potential dollars here!

femaleperson22

This needs to come for girls too! D=

Trimm Trabb

This happened before when they didn't print URL-Link on Girly Tees. You should know by now that ladies like geeky stuff too, threadless. Also, I've based my entire image on Velma and Zombies so I need this.

ferdiado

I like

PollyROFL

Request a Reprint FAIL!!! Where's the Girly Tee?!?!?! You lied threadless :'(

anthonyammo

Thank you for finally listening and putting this on a decent color which conveys NIGHT.

simbacr

its awesome cant wait to wear it

newkid1482

badass just badass

melya

why no girly??? WHYYYYY???

JennAlien

Where are the girly sizes?!

dnorthern11

GIRLY PRINTS NOW!!!!!!

scarlyka

pfft... nice if there were girly sizes available u.u

loonunit

Aw, c'mon. How many girls have to ask before you'll print girly tees?

DominoTricks

where. is. the female. tee??!?!? }:-(

dnorthern11

GIRLY TEE GIRLY TEE GIRLY TEE GIRLY TEE GIRLY TEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubioric

Best Threadless design ever!

Awsome-sawse

now i just want to play L4D as the mystery gang!

smadd

everything about this is excellent. look at those chain saws coming out of the mystery machine! if i have any money i'm getting this.

jessie_lowe92

My face is leaking from the pure awesomeness that is this shirt. I must harness it's power.

Elreen

Medium girly please.

spidyboy32

Just got this shirt and it is freaking AMAZING. I get so many compliments, worth every penny:)

DIEGO CAMACHO

hola amigos soy de colombia, quiero saber que medios de pago puedo utilizar para comprar y deseo obtener informacion sobre el envio !!!! gracias

martian.sundays

Seriously though, are you guys planning on reprinting this one?

I've been on wait lists for on other shirt sites that'll likely never happen

burningkenshin

They need to issue a reprint already...

Passdajello

I've only worn the shirt a handful of times, and there's a hole at the shoulder seem. I need a reprint.

octobernight

Man, I had my credit card out and everything. Seriously you guys...

9mmMigraine

Any chance of a reprint on Black or at least a darker colour? :) Please??

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?