Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Grasshopper30

unfortunately I don't even want to spend $10 on the Silver tee, I don't care for it at all.. bring back Dark Gray and I'll pay full price.

jpocho

Brilliant design, unfortunately I already own a ridiculous amount of light grey tees.

Johntheone

Superb... Think I've mentioned that already.. but this deserves a high five

dreadrea

would like as a tank/wife beater in a darker color

siriuslydranged

I had an unfortunate bleaching accident--glad it's available to re-order.

Deva.M

Hoping for a reprint... I'd give anything to have this one!

Nigel Bushti

would definitely buy this ... reprint!!!

coreygeorge

love this shirt. I get tons of complements on it.

alecat2

I got really excited when I saw the email saying this shirt was back. Then I saw it was still silver. :(

doublet13

Was ready to buy, but when it said "silver" in the shopping cart description, I removed it. All the comments on here about the silver are negative! Bummer :(

kenziemay

YES!!!!!! I had another one of these earlier but it shrunk super weird in the wash. now it's time to get a new one :)

WasabiZee

I was happy to see this until seeing that it is printed on "silver" again. This looks so much better on a darker color.

varetaic

what's up with the silver reprint......ahhhhh guys, can ya reprint it in dark gray...please. the design on the dark gray t looks AMAZING but it totally washes out on the silver and other light colors. reconsider this reprint.....

ablynch

I agree-NO MORE SILVER! I so want this shirt, I've been dying for it to be reprinted but you did it on the wrong color! Any dark color would look so much better-gray, green, come on guys! Please!

Nigel Bushti

The lighter colour is a shame... was excited :(

Sadurnina

What about kid's sizes? I'd love to buy one for my little cousin, he just loooooves Scooby doo!

samus iamus

I just got my silver print in the mail. It looks really good, the silver isn't that bad of a colour. My only complaint is that the shirt material is really thin and you can practically see the outline of my bra through it, which means I'll have to wear another shirt or tank top underneath it just for privacy's sake. I think the charcoal would be better in that respect, darker colour means less transparency and embarrassment.

Xandyland

Love this

TenTenTheNinja

I reallly reallllllly want this shirt... D:

SoleSistaAsh

hotter in a dark grey

hubb1085

love this shirt. wish it was in dark grey tho. if you guys make it again i would order another

RobFnVA

Yeah, I was about to get this again but then saw it was in silver and not dark grey. Reprint in dark grey and I'll be all over it!

IthinkID

Love the colour love everything about it!

zombiecrow

Please reprint in dark grey!!! I would buy 10000000000 of it. But in dark grey! :D

Arekushia

i agree with previous comment, please print in dark grey or even black, would be awesome!!!!, in silver i look way too pale... me so sad :'(

anthonyammo

so disappointed this isn't on a dark color like the thumbnail. Really wanted this, but I've got to pass.

anthonyammo

Thank god it's sold out. Maybe now we'll get it on a tee color that works.

Ziblue

Have to join the chorus clamoring for dark gray. I got this shirt on the very first printing, in dark gray. My daughter is now old enough to covet it, and if I don't get her one soon mine will probably be commandeered. But she doesn't want the silver near as much as the dark gray. And I don't wanna swap her for the silver either...

GoldenLegend

I need this more than you could ever imagined. Please reprint in the intended dark tone color.

hekero

We dont want the silver one, we want the Dark one!

meldinar

how is this okay, but when i submit one of a brown shirt with black spots and a scooby tags, its copyrighted?

LiquidDiamonds

Most likely because that would be a blatant copy, while this is a reworking/parody.

bocatron

I should have got this when it was first printed. I still like the design but I would rather have a darker grey or black.

bocatron

I should have got this when it was first printed. I still like the design but I would rather have a darker grey or black.

bloodocean07

I would like to see the same design, but with Shaggy.

anthonyammo

attn: threadless The darker t-shirt implies night, which makes for a much cooler looking, scary scene. stop printing this on silver.

Melissathemoose

Why does this design never get old? I have purchased this shirt three times since I keep wearing them out. My most favorite t-shirt!

WasabiZee

Please put this back on the dark grey! It looks so much better that way.

jazzy_fizz

Please print one on darker grey/black in a scoop neck or boat neck tee- love the design!

sheronaandthesky

please print this on black or dark grey; it would look so much better

ShadowHogzilla

The design looks amazing, but please give us the darker background color!

cotton-waffles

I adore this design, it's sick, haha. Thing is, I am not buying until it's available in the darker grey color; the light silver really doesn't set of the design well, dark background is just way better looking. But awesome design, looking forward to getting it eventually.

YuriA.K.

Holding out for a darker shirt...grey or black

expressomax

DARKER GREY PLEASE! XL MENS IN A CHARCOAL GREY , THAT LIGHT GREY DOESN'T CUT IT. TEN-Q!!

KeiWaiCat

I agree that it should be reprinted on dark grey.

Witchy Becky

LOVE it!!! Just wish that the t-shirt was a little thicker.

Blessed Be! )O(

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us